Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ShadowKitty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MeghantheDraygon

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sforzando77

An idea I had for a contest. Basically take a CD you love (or a playlist/mix CD that you've made) and make the album artwork for it.
You can do Front and Back or Front only, if you want (or back only, if you really feel like that... :rolleyes:). So yeah, I think that's all.
Since the polls can only include 10 options, I'm going to put the cutoff at 10 entries, or however many there are by the 23rd of November (that's 2 weeks).
I hope you have fun with this, I thought it would be a fun and unusual contest! :D

Entries:
Nightcrawler_Fan-
Front

dayhawk68-
Front
Back

Captain_Koumoutstakos -
Front

ShadowKitty -
Front #1
FRont #2

MeghantheDraygon -
Front

Last edited:
Just thought I'd bump this and say there's still room for 5 more participants if you're interested. And do those of you who haven't submitted yet need more time? I can push the date back if more people want to join or if any of you current participants need more time. Let me know! ;)

And I'd like to say great job to the entries so far. :D

Hey, I just wanted to bump this one more time and ask, Lila and Shadow_Kitty, are you two still going to enter? Let me know, so I can get the poll set up if you're not.
Also, if you need it, I'll push the cut off date back one more week. Please let me know! :)

Back