Amanda Bynes

Love_Punch

This thread is for Amanada fans only.No spamming either.We will talk about Amanda Bynes on here on what upcoming movies and who's she is dating.Has anyone seen her in She's THe Man?Amanda is hilarious!The movie was actually a remake of one of Shakespears plays.
505112~She-s-The-Man-Posters.jpg

SweetieGirl said:
This thread is for Amanada fans only.No spamming either.We will talk about Amanda Bynes on here on what upcoming movies and who's she is dating.Has anyone seen her in She's THe Man?Amanda is hilarious!The movie was actually a remake of one of Shakespears plays.
505112~She-s-The-Man-Posters.jpg
love that movie and yes i knew that movie was based on shakespears twelf night i read the book.

SweetieGirl said:
Channing Tatum plays Duke in the movie and he is smoking HOT Here he is:
shestheman1.jpg
he also plays in step up, step up is the movie that comes out on august 11th and i think it looks really good.has anyone seen what i like about you with amanda bynes in it?

Love Amanda Bynes! I just saw She's the Man a few days ago...I thought it was hilarious. Who knew she could play a guy so well? (although if that was in real life anyone could tell she was a gal :p )

She's pretty good in all of her movies. I still miss the Amanda Show...*sigh* good times, good times...

Back