Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Katherine McPhee

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters

Crunchine

YAY!!!!!!!! IT"S FINALLY TONIGHT!!!!!!
who is everyone supporting?
114842283577874.gif

TAYLOR HICKS!!!!! Taylor does so much better of making each song "his own"! Plus he just knows how to have fun, he doesn't act like he is just in a contest.

fish_wwjd_frog said:
TAYLOR HICKS!!!!! Taylor does so much better of making each song "his own"! Plus he just knows how to have fun, he doesn't act like he is just in a contest.

he's old!!
i like katherine..
wait who am i joking
i only so it like 4 times.
:rolleyes:

The advantage to living on the west coast...you get to know who wins something about 2 hours prior to it actually happening. :D Because everybody on the east coast slips. :rolleyes: Oh well...I liked Taylor. The other chick annoyed me.

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
The advantage to living on the west coast...you get to know who wins something about 2 hours prior to it actually happening. :D Because everybody on the east coast slips. :rolleyes: Oh well...I liked Taylor. The other chick annoyed me.
Huh? What do you mean? When did you find out like an hour ago?

QueenAravis48 said:
Huh? What do you mean? When did you find out like an hour ago?

I found out who won when petersusanlucyedmund posted. lol I'm only guessing she lives on the east coast because when she posted it was only about 6:30 here...and the pre-thingywhatzit was starting. :)
Well, my mum will be happy.

I found out who won when petersusanlucyedmund posted. lol I'm only guessing she lives on the east coast because when she posted it was only about 6:30 here...and the pre-thingywhatzit was starting. :)
Well, my mum will be happy.

That's just not fair! Oh well, me and my mom jumped off the couch as if we were watching a football game :rolleyes: That's what's important

QueenAravis48 said:
That's just not fair! Oh well, me and my mom jumped off the couch as if we were watching a football game :rolleyes: That's what's important

That's why it's great to know people on the East coast...they always know everything first. :rolleyes:
tee hee...go check out 'Attack of the Butterflies' in the Unicorn hide bull thingy whatzit board. lol, I drew it today.

That's why it's great to know people on the East coast...they always know everything first. :rolleyes:
tee hee...go check out 'Attack of the Butterflies' in the Unicorn hide bull thingy whatzit board. lol, I drew it today.
lol already did. I left a comment :cool:

AHH!!!!! what a horrible choice america!!!!! HE IS NOT RIGHT FOR AI!!!!! but still who cares Kat will do better anyway :) cause more people like her kind of music so HAH!!! IN YO FACE SOUL PATROL!!!!

Lady Larien said:
AHH!!!!! what a horrible choice america!!!!! HE IS NOT RIGHT FOR AI!!!!! but still who cares Kat will do better anyway :) cause more people like her kind of music so HAH!!! IN YO FACE SOUL PATROL!!!!

:eek: *grabs a bottle of Tylenol and forces it down Larien's throat* Take that! Now we have to wait a couple of minutes til your McPheever goes down.

well, i still voted for kat. even thought it just ended here like 20 minutes ago. dont get me wrong, taylor does sing well, and hes a great performer, but KAT JUST OUTSINGS HIM BIGTIME! YA KNOW? but im not all pissed the way i was when clay lost to ruben or when diana lost to fantasia! ya know? ;) i like taylor, and since the very beganing of the auditions hes been one of my favs, but of course all season my favorite has been kat. ;) :cool:

tonights finale was probably the best finale since the first season, they havent been the best 2 (even though, to me Kat. is the second best idol ever) but the performances were the best since the first season finale! ya know?

I dislike both. Catherine; hate her music..so boring..Taytay (look, I like that nickname, dangit!:eek: ); he scares me plus he's too hillbilly Dukes of Hazzardy-ish for my taste. ;)
^ I mean, that can be cute but not when the guy has flippin grey hair ya know? :rolleyes: Hey, Skandarnites! Wanna know what it would look like if Skandar had done those pelvic thrusts and chest bumps he described, in the movie? Watch Taylor Hicks perform one of his 'interprative' dances. *snort*
Anyway I dont htink any of them have talent. But if I had to choose, I'd choose not to vote, which is what I did, or if I had to mandatorily vote, I'd choose Kat. I liked her over the rainbow song, though. My mom told me that I have a better voice than her, singing-wise. :eek:

Ahahahah I just watched a re-play and z.o.m.g. that Clay Aiken-wannabe, omg..lol! he was so...ahem, wanna-be..ish?..but tsk, I feel bad for him. :eek: He was a bit mentally retarded, did you guys notice? Poor guy. :( He kept twitching. Im serious.

Back