Anime Fans

Jap or US? because I like the Japaness one the best I like Prience of tennes as well and Mar.

Whoa... I'd call that "Japanese" if I were you... just cause... some Japanese people can get offended by it. Trust me...

I don't watch anime too much... but I'm learning to draw it. :D

I used to watch anime before there was the Internet and before you could order from Amazon.com or bid on Ebay. In those days you had to have it imported.

Sometimes subtitled, sometimes dubbed, SOMETIMES NEITHER.

One thing I liked to watch was a galactic express series with a boy that was looking to become immortal by having his body replaced by an android body. I can't remember the name...that was SOOO long ago.

John

okay rapid anime fan girl here. hmm i like either jap or english. okay my fav anime... well here's just some

wolf's rain (go kiba)
Naurto (given)
MAR (love alviss to bits)
Escaflowne (just got into this one. very nicely made)
Bleach
Eruka seven
Fushigi yugi (and genbu kiden)
Ceres
Imadoki
Absoulte boyfirend (orr any thing by yu watase)
FMA
Runroni Kenshin
GetBackers
Air Gear(real good skater one)
Uwatomoto
Dnangel (i prefer the manga alot better than the anime)
Sailor moon (my first!)
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Hot gimmick
digimon!!
.Hack
and thats just off the top of my head ^^

Cool Hoshiko is one of me Charachter in house of ninjas she rocks.
is Air Gear the one with the mastery girl in it I for get?

Last edited:
i don't think so. I watched when it was on demand. it was very cool tho, the main charter is a guy named Ikki. Its deffenaly a shounen tho (guys type manga/ anime). the whole thing has to do with this sport where you use macanic skates! trust me its cool, and i want a pair of air trecks now!!!:(
Try looking it up on youtube. also the theme song chain by back-on is very catchy.

I don't really know much about Anime, but I like the style. My friend really likes it, especially the movies by Hayao Miyazaki.

Back