another world

Gentle Voice

another world of X-men

It was all most spring break and you could hear the kids talking about what they where going to do for their break. I was waiting for the bus to come and day dreaming again like I all ways do. When I notes my best friend leen came up and sat right beside me with a huge smile on her face. I looked at her with what now kind of look. She told me that her mom wanted me to come over for spring break. I of course told her duh why not.

Two weeks later it was finely spring break and I was in the living room watching a movie with Leen we started to laugh and make fun of half of the cast in the movie. But hey we didn't pick out the movie her mom did so we had to watch it. Well not really, but whatever right?

Well we fell fast asleep and I was having weird dreams that I wish I never had. And I woke up crying and didn't know what just happen Leen woke up and asked if I was ok or not and I nodded and got up to get me something to drink when I did I notes that we wasn't at Leen's house any more. I started to scream and Leen came to my side wondering what just happen. Then she notes that we wasn't at her house any more.

We walked around like about an hour or so and wondered were we where. I stopped in the middle of the hall when I thought I saw something coming right at us, but I shook my head telling myself I might be seeing things again. Then Leen stopped and turned around and looked at me asking me if I heard something I laughed and told her it's just in your head. Leen and I kept on walking when she asked me again if I heard something like someone was talking to her. I told her no, and keep on finding the way out of this weird place

the next day Leen went to see where the voice was coming from.. I was fast asleep not knowing some guy was standing right in front of me. I woke up and started to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. I didn't like what was going on not at all. I didn't know where Leen was and where I was. the guy sat down and took his hand off of my mouth and I looked at him for awhile. He took my hand and picked me up and started to go where everyone was.

Leen was still looking for the voice from that night " Oh, Where are you!," she asked, now getting mad. Then when she said that the voice told her it's ok nothing to be afraid of I won't hurt you," said the voice, now coming closer to her with a huge smile on his face. Leen's eyes got wide when she saw who it was " Noooo, Way it's you!," she exclaimed, now placing her hand over her heart that was beating really fast now. He came over and nodded " Yes, who did you think it was?" he asked, now taking her by the hand and kissed her on her lips. Leen's hair want from brown to red.

Back to where I am I was now with the rest of the X-men group and one of them was staring at me for a long time. He came up to me and asked me something I didn't know what to say. I told him I wasn't who he thought I was. His claws came out and man he looked angry now. I tried to clam him down , it didn't work. Then the same guy who was with me earlier told Logan I'm Emma Frost Daughter Krystle. Logan just walked out of the room now punching the walls.

Meanwhile back to Leen and Eric at the other end of the school talking about stuff. When Charles came and got mad at his best friend for asking her out. Leen sighed and wished I was there to save her from this little guy fight about her. Eric started to left something up with his mind and so did Charles . The two boys was fighting over nothing really.

So back to me I was now walking to were Leen and the guys where I started to laugh so hard when I saw them fighting " Oh, man what did I miss?" I asked, now walking beside Leen. Leen growled at me," Where have you been I've been wondering where you went!," she told me, now making a fast I told her I was with the other x-men and found out who my other half's dad was. Leen's eyes got wide " WHAT!," she asked, now having green hair and you know what green means.

Two or three hours went by while I was telling her the store when I made a fast and claw no I'm sorry ice claws came out of my hands. I had tries rolling down my cheeks from the pain I was in after I pulled out my claws. Leen frowned and got up and left to find something to clean my hands. After she left the same guy came and licked my hand to clean it " Ew," I thought, now closing my eyes wondering what he was doing to my hand. He locked his fingers with mine . Then I reopened my eyes and smiled at him " Thanks," I said, now laying my head on his arm.

Last edited:
When Leen got back she ran into someone from the past also it was her adoted mom and dad . You see I guess our other selves are from another time line and some how we can't get back to our year. So we are like stock in this time. Well that's another store lets get back to this one ok? Leen kept on walking back to where I was and the boys who are now stop fighting they are now talking about something else. Leen pumped into Angle she is a girl with dragonfly like wings cool huh? And she just smiled and walked right by " Wow she so pretty Gloria," Leen told me, now sitting the other side of me.

It was now time for class and we all went to class. I was the front of the class because well I love to learn and leen was behind me and Charles of course was sitting right beside her. Oh, didn't I for get to tell you they are dating opps my bad. Well back to what I was saying everyone there was really nice and all and the teacher was someone guy name beast. I'm sorry but I feel so sorry for the poor dude. If you know who I'm talking about then I don't have to tell you the back story about him.

It was now time for everyone to learn how to use our powers mine was stopping time and freezing things and well you guess it my lovely little Crystle like claws. Lenn's powers where telepath, and going threw walls. We had to do that like a about an hour I had it all down by end of the day.

Last edited:
Little sweetheart, I would have understood what was happening more easily if you had said _sooner_ that this was about the X-Men.

That sounds like something out of The Elements, that old RP that DestinyLies started long ago. Kim Hightower (Dayhawk68) had an invincible charie that was very sassy and feisty just like herself, lol. That went fine until younger female role players came over with even more invincible charies that were infinite times more sassy and feisty. Oh boy, you should've seen the cat fights! Nobody died! hahahaha!

Anywho... these are my favorite parts in Hannah's story. :D

I of course told her duh why not.

I like this sentence. Sounds like something I would write :D

Two weeks later it was finely spring break and I was in the living room watching a movie with Leen we started to laugh and make fun of half of the cast in the movie.

I do this all the time when the show doesn't have Narnia or Doctor Who in it!

Leen's hair want from brown to red.

This happened to me the first time I kissed a girl. I think she gave me the cooties, yuck! :D

haha yeah, this is my friend's and I story we are writing together because we love X-men and if you read closely you could have tell it was about x-men with two little clues Erik and charles lol if you are a big fan pf X-men you would have known that lol.

It was now the next day and it was free day and that means we where allowed to do whatever we want as long we don't get seen doing it. I was in the back yard in the little pool laying there in the sun wondering what my other half's mother was like. you know she pasted away when I was bron and that was kind of sad I won't mind meeting Emma Frost I mean who wouldn't she was like so kill. Well like I said Leen and I are from the year 2015 and this is whatever year this is . Oh, sorry I'm doing that again um lets see it's hot and I do wish the pool was a little bit cold right now.

Well now it was time for lunch and everyone was inside making their lunch and the guy who really like me keeps on looking at me what a weirdo. I kept on making my lunch and then sat down at the table right next to Angel and Leen. Leen was taking big fat bites of her food like she all ways does and Angel keeps on talking about her life before she ever came her and dude you don't want to know.

Months went by and it's now the middle of summer like it wasn't all ready I mean spring was hot like fourth of july. Well I was writing in my little dairy what was going on and wishing I was back at home. Leen was talking to her lover boy from their mind and that still creeps me out. And my guy is now my boyfriend and I just fund out that his power is like a huge boom box sweet huh?

Last edited:
Back