Beaver Dam

bones

hiya everyone,

i just got narnia on ps2 yesterday
me and my brother Matthew have been playing it since.
we are stuck on the level "beaver dam"

is there any tips to help us on this level??

The beaver dam where the Pevensies have to fight the Ogre?? Or the one where you have to escape from the wolves? :D it's been a little while since i've played the Narnia game so I don't recall which is called "The Beaver Dam"

Ah! Keep smacking him, i'd recommend Peter or Edmund, till you get what looks like a button w/ one of the four on it, then have that Pevensie walk up to the ogre and press a, the ogre should then pick up the Pevensie(i think it's Edmund) then you have an opportunity to hurt him!You have to get his life down a quarter of the way,or it goes back up. If you do this successfully, he'll throw Edmund down(I THINK!!!either that or he keeps hold of him). Hit him more till you get the pic w/ the Pevensie's face above him again, then use that particular pevensie again. Once again he will be distracted and you have to get his life down a quarter of the way. You have to keep repeating this till you get Edmund, Peter and Lucy grabbed onto him, then use Susan to finish him, using melee attacks. I'm not sure if I covered that in depth, but if not say so! :D

Internet Walkthrough

If you need help with any of the levels, just go to www.buenavistagames.com/support, and at the top of the page there is a thing where you can choose the platform (ie. PS2) and the game. Then click search. Then go to Hints and Tips for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Once you're there, go to the Walkthrough. It's really helpful if you don't know what to do!

You could pick up the bow and arrows (yellow shining object three places by the dam, pretty obvious) and go towards you (dunno how else to say it), then use Susan to shoot arrows at the ogre. Then there will appear a picture of Lucy above his head. Use her to hit him, she'll climb up on him. Then Use Edmund and pretty much the same will happen. Lastly use Peter and hit him as many times you can. Then do all that over three times and that should be it. Just remember to shoot down the little dwarfs appearing on top of the dam, else they'll shoot down Lucy once she gets onto the ogres shoulders.
Have fun!

It took me and my friend MONTHS to try and pass that level, but IlovePeteRxx came over to play it wif me, and we passed it in an instant.. haha she is a fan, but my other mate isnt... Hmmm....

Gondor Knight of Narnia said:
Ah! Keep smacking him, i'd recommend Peter or Edmund, till you get what looks like a button w/ one of the four on it, then have that Pevensie walk up to the ogre and press a, the ogre should then pick up the Pevensie(i think it's Edmund) then you have an opportunity to hurt him!You have to get his life down a quarter of the way,or it goes back up. If you do this successfully, he'll throw Edmund down(I THINK!!!either that or he keeps hold of him). Hit him more till you get the pic w/ the Pevensie's face above him again, then use that particular pevensie again. Once again he will be distracted and you have to get his life down a quarter of the way. You have to keep repeating this till you get Edmund, Peter and Lucy grabbed onto him, then use Susan to finish him, using melee attacks. I'm not sure if I covered that in depth, but if not say so! :D
thanks I was there too.

Back