Best couples....

What's the best couple....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iwillconquer said:
I know!! omg SO many ppl do that!!! :mad: :D
that's ok though, just as long as they don't PRONOUNCE it wrong :eek:

I know! My friend calls him SkandER (and really says the ER) Keenes (he pronounces that wrong too) just to bug me. :mad:

To whoever started this thread/poll:

WHAT HAPPENED TO WILL AND ANNA? I know that they both said they'd never date (too brother/sister like!) but what about them? i don't think any of these couples would b as cute!

redsoxfreak01 said:
I know! My friend calls him SkandER (and really says the ER) Keenes (he pronounces that wrong too) just to bug me. :mad:
I know!!! My friend calls him SkandAR! It gets on my nerves... but i told her bout SING today, and she said his name right. But she went "Who's Skandar?" ARGHHHHH!!!!!!! I got so frustrated. :mad: :p

Oh yeah, about Will & Anna, I agree!! They would make a rly good couple. :rolleyes:

lol i don't know if i even know how to pronounce his name correctly and i don't really care unless i meet him and have to say his name cause that would be soooo totally like OMG!!!!

I'm not voting, because Skandar and me is impossible, pretty much, and why would Skandar go out with Jamie Lynn Spears? UGH!

And whatever happened to Will and Anna? They'd be the best couple EVER!

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
To whoever started this thread/poll:

WHAT HAPPENED TO WILL AND ANNA? I know that they both said they'd never date (too brother/sister like!) but what about them? i don't think any of these couples would b as cute!

If you would like to see that couple go to my thread called Who would be best
for Will,that I have Anna and Will.I still believe in that couple but it is still a
cute couple.Just go to that thread.

William and myself. it's the only one I can truthfully say.I don't know who more than half of those are.

There is Mrs Beaver and myself, but where is MR BEAVER and myself?!
I would think me and Mr Beaver would make a great couple :p
I don't think I would ever date William. He is only one year older than my niece and Skandar is even more younger. I will take Mr Beaver for a date. He can show me where they went through the story and if Mrs Beaver will make us a wonderful meal, it would be even more great :D

Back