Beyblade

Gentle Voice

OK I don't know if any of you know about this show Beyblade it's about these kids who have a Battle with some tops to see who the best but this top are a live some how.

characters.

Bladebreakers

Tyson Granger
Kai Hiwatari(Janny150)
Kenny
Ray Kon(Frodogurl)
Max

Here is what I need you to do but I want you to wait when everyone is all fill up

Name:
Age(12-15)
Bio:
Looks:
Team:
top:

here is mine

Name: Lilly Hiwatari
Bio: She is Kia's Older sister bye fifteen min she use to be on his team but now she have her own she kinda sweet but can be rude when you get on her bad side.
Looks: She looks like Kia but with longer hair.
Team: Black Hawks
Top: Zaker the black tiger.

Last edited:
OK I don't know if any of you know about this show Beyblade it's about these kids who have a Battle with some tops to see who the best but this top are a live some how.

characters.

Bladebreakers

Tyson Granger
Kai Hiwatari
Kenny
Ray Kon

Here is what I need you to do but I want you to wait when everyone is all fill up

Name:
Age(12-15)
Bio:
Looks:
Team:
top:

here is mine

Name: Lilly Hiwatari
Bio: She is Kia's Older sister bye fifteen min she use to be on his team but now she have her own she kinda sweet but can be rude when you get on her bad side.
Looks: She looks like Kia but with longer hair.
Team: Black Hawks
Top: Zaker the black tiger.

I'll take Ray!

OOC: Sweet OK then we can start now.

ic:Lilly was walking to her brother place to see if he whould have a Battle with her of that Tyson kid.

She look at Ray with a smile.
" No Just walking oh hey gys just letting you know that there well be a Battle going on tomorrow," she said with a smrik.

Back