Billy Elliot

Princey

Has anyone seen this movie? It's so sweet, and I think it was really realistic. The swearing kind of scared me...after watching it, I knew why it was a 15 :D

Anyone else like it?

Oh, yes, I watched this while I was in France. It was... horrible. I mean, what's with the gay kid(s)? I think there were a couple of funny parts, but I fail to remember what they were. I really didn't like the older brothers acting. Pretty much the only thing I liked about it was the British accents. But whether or not this movie is good or not is really subjective.

There was only one gay kid o_O
Do you mean you didn't like the person who played the older brother, or the way the character acted towards Billy in the movie?

There was only one gay kid o_O
Do you mean you didn't like the person who played the older brother, or the way the character acted towards Billy in the movie?
Oh, I could care less the way he acted toward Billy. It was the person who played his character that irritated me. ;)

Oh right...yeah he was pretty annoying actually lol. I liked the kid who played Billy though, I thought he was pretty good.

Yeah I knew he was in King Kong....but I haven't seen it so I don't really know who he was playing (was it someone called Jimmy or something?) or how he was in it.

Did you know he's in Green Day's 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' vid? He's that guy with the girl...who is his girlfriend in real life...at the start of it.

Back