C.S. Lewis the movie!

How Excited are you about C.S. Lewis the movie!?

• Total voters

ahyperdude

How excited are you about C.S. lewis the movie!? Here is a poll to tell us! make sure to also include in the comments any speculation or just plain conversation about the movie that you may have!

Make Sure to visit C.S. Lewis the movie online at: www.cslewisthemovie.com

Attachments

• cslewis.jpg
    cslewis.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 49
Omg!!!

How excited are you about C.S. lewis the movie!? Here is a poll to tell us! make sure to also include in the comments any speculation or just plain conversation about the movie that you may have!

Make Sure to visit C.S. Lewis the movie online at: www.cslewisthemovie.com

OMG! I am reading the first volume of C.S. Lewis' collected letters! I am shocked and very excited about the movie.​

My one problem is I have difficulties in watching movies. If it's finished, I'd really like to watch it :)

Thanks for the Info!!!:)

A great movie about Lewis is The Most Reluctant Convert. It came out in 2021 and was really well done, definitely worth a watch. It focuses on his conversion as the title obviously implies.

It is known that he answered many fan letters from kids. I remember one instance: Lewis assured a child that, at the end of "Dawn Treader," Reepicheep does make it into Aslan's Country.

Do we eventually find out what happens to every character or did we have to look for the answers to some in his letters? Does he leave Reepicheep's fate ambiguous in the stories?

Do we eventually find out what happens to every character or did we have to look for the answers to some in his letters? Does he leave Reepicheep's fate ambiguous in the stories?
Funny, I never took the ending of Reepicheeps tale as ambiguous. Always found it pretty clear, he reached Aslan's country aka heaven. What do you find ambiguous about that?

The Narnia time goes for well over 2,000 years (the "official" timeline) goes for 2,555 years, but that's neither here nor there.

The Narnian characters from TMN are all dead by the time of LWW which is roughly 1,000 years later. The Narnian characters of LWW are all dead as of PC, which is likewise over 1,000 years later. The Narnian characters of PC, VotDT, and TSC are all dead as of the TLB, which is a few hundred years later. As for what they did in between stories can be left to the readers' imaginations (BTW, I am differentiating Narnian characters as characters who permanently resided in Narnia as opposed to the Friends of Narnia who just visited and had adventures).

Back