Cast Biographies/Trivia!

no, they didn't...Neither the Snow Stag or A Pillar of Secrets
she and anna (i'm not quite sure about will or skandar or tilda or james or anyone else) had video-recorded journals that were (somehow something said they were!) published in a book about narnia (I may be wrong!)
I think the part about the iPod is the funniest!!

Isn't it funny that Will's middle name is "Peter", the character he plays in Narnia?

OK!!
EDIT: They (georgie and anna) TAPE-recorded (meaning, audio, not visual) jounals while on set of LWW. parts of transcripts of both grils' were published in a book about the filming of LWW>

yer i heard they were published in the book about making the film of LWW. that bit about the ipod was really funny. i think its kool how wills middle name is peter!

I think Georgie was the one with the tape recorder, and she both kept a journal and did interviews with it. And I heard that she donated her books to some cause or other, and they sold for a pretty fair amount of money.

Anna made a Journal, which was printed in the "Official Movie guide" to LWW.

Georgie tape recorded Interviews with people in the film, and also about five diary entries, and these were also in the "Official Movie guide" to LWW.

Georgie did write two books, and they haven't been published.
She intends to publish them when she is a teanager, but she did raise £300 for charity with them.
Not sure how she did this though.

By what I understand, it was only Georgie and Anna who made diaries, but I'm not Certain.

Hope this helps.

Back