Click through/Mystery games

marleybug

I don't own anything to play games on other than the computer and I don't really like using anything other than the mouse or keyboard to play them. So I play a lot click through games(at least thats what I call them). For example Nancy Drew Games, Agatha Christie games, and Benoit Sokal games (very hard, but amazing graphics). I doubt I'm the only one that plays these. My personal favorite game is probably Syberia by Benoit Sokal. His game Paradise comes in at a close second.

I love the Nancy Drew games!:D
I've played "Secret of the Scarlet Hand","Last Train To Blue Moon Canyan","The Haunted Carousel","Secret of the Old Clock"....and the boat one where shes on an island..can't remember the name....:D

OMG!! I Love love love the Nancy Drew games! :eek: Let's see... I've played Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene (<3), Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, Danger on Deception Island, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, The Secret of the Old Clock, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, The Creature of Kapu Cave, and Legend of the Crystal Skull. Still working on White Wolf of Icicle Creek... probably the hardest one so far :p

I've finished them all so if you get stuck just ask. Do you think that White Wolf of Icicle Creek is harder than the Curse of Blackmoor Manor? The Phantom of Venice is really good. It may be one of my favorites.

I've finished them all so if you get stuck just ask. Do you think that White Wolf of Icicle Creek is harder than the Curse of Blackmoor Manor? The Phantom of Venice is really good. It may be one of my favorites.

Thanks! I'm not sure, actually... I haven't played CoBM in awhile, so I honestly couldn't say. :) Plus, I had a lot of help on that one from my friends.

My friend is going to lend my Phantom of Venice next time I see her :D I can't wait!

I love the Nancy Drew games as well! My sister and I used to play them all the time. My favorite was probably The Haunted Carousel, but Curse of Blackmoor Manor was pretty good too, although it was really very scary. I think the hardest one was Secret of Shadow Ranch. I don't think we ever finished it.

I love the Nancy Drew games as well! My sister and I used to play them all the time. My favorite was probably The Haunted Carousel, but Curse of Blackmoor Manor was pretty good too, although it was really very scary. I think the hardest one was Secret of Shadow Ranch. I don't think we ever finished it.

Shadow Ranch was one of my favorites. I can help you if you want...

The one that comes out this fall is about a haunted castle in Ireland!! It sounds like its going to be really interesting. I think my favourite Nancy Drew game is Danger on Deception Island.

I found some information about the new game!!!

Our game designers and producers are furiously working on The Haunting of Castle Malloy, and I got a chance to take a peek at the game. There are a lot of cool new features that are coming out that I can't tell you about yet, but you will have fun planning for Nancy's friend's wedding. Yep, making floral arrangements, creating the seating charts, and figuring out how to use an old printing press to make the programs will all be part of your case!
Although I really wanted to design a Celtic inspired wedding dress, we weren't sure how to implement that into the game. Plus, you ususally need to have your dress picked out at least 6 months in advance to have it in time for the wedding. Then again, Nancy could probably sew a wedding dress in a couple of days - we all know how much our fans loved sewing in Secret of the Old Clock...

Pictures

http://www.herinteractive.com/prod/blog/uploaded_images/GRE_Node0005Block_OVL-729687.jpg

http://www.herinteractive.com/prod/blog/uploaded_images/HUT_DollEmpty_OVL-748343.jpg

http://www.herinteractive.com/prod/blog/uploaded_images/MAP_DragonA-764026.jpg

And a Trailer.

http://www.herinteractive.com/prod/hau/trailer.shtml
I have a question about the trailer. Does anyone else only see a tiny part of the screen? I tried to change the size of the video screen but it won't let me. I can't really see the trailer well.

I forgot Curse of Blackmoore Manor.:eek: I loved that one.I wish they'd be set in England more often.:D

I wish my library would hurry up and buy the newer ones,I've played every one the library has.:(

Oh I love the Nancy Drew games also! I've played most of them. It is funny how much the graphics have changed since the first game lol But out of them all I really liked The Final Scene I liked them all (out of the ones I've played) but that one is still one of my favorite .

Back