cool game have found

bree

hey im back and i have found this game called battlefront2 it seems to have know blood or enything for that matter to make it teen but since its teen i can not play it why do the makers do that:confused:

In a large-scale business which sells many products to a huge market, the persons who make decisions often have to make them in a big, general way, not noticing exceptions to their general rules. The same thing happens in government.

Well, Bree, I know that you have survived much worse unhappiness than not being able to buy some video game. And if you would consider low-tech text-based roleplaying, we've got some of that here.

If its the Battlefront II I think it is, which is a Star Wars game called star wars battlefront II, you have nothing to worry about. I've been playing it a lot since I was eleven, and theres no blood or anything. If your parent or guardian permits that you can play it, it should be fine. It's a great game and its really fun. Besides, a lot of games are rated T for silly reasons. I think Star Wars Battlefront II is only rated T for a little bit of violence, which, well, is in every fighting game, and very mild language.
Just because its rated T doesn't mean it's illegal for you to play it. The rating is basically just a suggestion. Unless a game is rated M, then it's illegal for a teen or kid to buy it. But if its just rated T, ask your parent or guardian about it. Have them read some reviews and stuff online and ask them about maybe getting your own copy. If they say no, well, maybe in the future. If they say yes, great, and you're good to go.
Like I said, if its the Battlefront II I'm familiar with, I don't see any problem with it. But then, it's up to your parent or guardian.

hey it is the star wars battlefront2 and my parrents who i just ask looked at a video on you tube and said they do not want one shoot um up game and im verry frustrated because like you said it has like know gor or bad language

It's like writing a play or a novel, if you imagine that the characters themselves are making it up as they go. For instance, SeaStar and Bree, if we were in a text-based roleplay where both of you were my children, we might begin with a scene planning a family vacation, and each of you would say where you wanted to go. Later, as we were on the road, any of us at any point might decide to say that something unusual happened, like a reckless diesel-truck driver forcing us off the road.

The Dawn Treader section here has threads which tell about things like how they judge an outcome if two player-characters get in a fight.

Back