Dexter

Alices

Any fans of the Jeff Lindsays brilliant Dexter books or the tv series?

I love both of them. Maybe the tv series even more though the books are great too. Michael C.Hall does perfect job playing Dexter, couldn't imagine anyone else playing him. I'm so hooked to the show and I think Dexter Morgan is just a genious. Can't wait for season 4 to begin!

To answer your question, no, I'm not a fan. Serial killing is not something of which I'm a fan. I have more respect for human life than that.

To answer your question, no, I'm not a fan. Serial killing is not something of which I'm a fan. I have more respect for human life than that.
Well sure I don't respect or like serial killing and killers either, but it's not real so I see no reason to not to give myself the permission to enjoy about it. I mean the storyline is great and exciting and I love watching it.

Oh, are you guys for real? I assume you don't watch any other movies or tv shows that have the same type of content? Mmm, everyone can't like same things.. :)

But that's weirdddd, it's just a tv show

I agree. I don't like anything like that, even imaginary.
But even though you play Call Of Duty and "kill" people in it. Doesn't really make sense, lol.

Last edited:
Back