duffers????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bree

hy ided like to know wat theas duffers are it sounds like fun idea i know there from dawn treader but thats it:confused:

*sighs* Bree, just because Duffers were on the Dawn Treader doesn't mean this thread belongs here. *goes to get another iMove*

Yes - and even in Dufferland, we still try to have a point to a thread, so please provide one.

While this is here, I'll ask if I'm just supposed to jump into the games, or if you have to join, or what's the deal?

I'll provide a point to the tread..... *looks out the window of the moving car* Oh look, a cow!!!

Are you asking what duffers are? The word usually refers to silly or foolish people, although in Narnia it can refer to the inhabitants of Coriakin's island, a sort of dwarf people who became monopods (see VDT for more).

Did that answer your question?

Are you asking what duffers are? The word usually refers to silly or foolish people, although in Narnia it can refer to the inhabitants of Coriakin's island, a sort of dwarf people who became monopods (see VDT for more).

Did that answer your question?
but... what about the cow?

Oh, yes... how could I forget? :eek:

The cow, indeed!!! ...Are you sure that's a cow? It looks like an advertisement to me...

I think it is a black and white buffalo (just a little Humor from a wildlife student who had to read a Sand County Almanac)

Just check out the first post of the Order of the Can thread, there's lots of stuff in there that's as informative about Duffers as anything can be, although it can be rather difficult to describe them...

Just check out the first post of the Order of the Can thread, there's lots of stuff in there that's as informative about Duffers as anything can be, although it can be rather difficult to describe them...
yeah, but do they say anything about the cow? well? do they?

yeah, but do they say anything about the cow? well? do they?

Actually, there have been many animals discussed in the Order of the Can thread. I'm pretty sure the cow is a hot topic. I could talk about cows for hours!

Looks like this thread has served it's purpose...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back