'ello, New obsessed fan here!

*IOWW the Iasc*

Neglectful, but Alive
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Yes, um, hello. I'm a little low on radar at the moment and thought I would introduce myself if that's alright.

My name is Chelsea. I'm a die hard Harry Potter fan and became a die hard Chronicles of Narnia fan rather recently. I've seen the movie about 3 times now, and William Moseley is my husband...he just, doesn't know it yet. ^_^ After reading and obsessing about both Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia, I'm terrified to read anything ever again.

This isn't my first forum I've been a member of, but it is my first CoN Forum. I've been lurking around and reading some posts and it looks pretty fun around here. I hope I'll actually stick to this message board instead of coming for a week then not touching it for 6 more. I do make icons and banners and stuff, like the one that's in my siggy, and my avatar. I have a photobucket account and all that Jazz (not that it really matters but thought I'd mention it anyways).

So, just thought I'd say hello. Wouldn't want to be a stalker or anything like that now. n__n

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards and hope you do stick around as well. I'm just going to move this thread to the introduction area.

tg

You should join the Hunt for the White Stag board. Lots of Will obsessed people over there!

im obsessed with Will also lol he is way hott i dont no wut i like better his lips or his eyes :)

Well i'm not a obsessed Potter fan or Will fans, although there are plenty of nice people on here completely obsessed with Will but i will greet you anyway and hope you have a good time on this board

I'm offended by the siggie as a devout Skandar fan (though it is kinda funny)

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
lol Would you like one? I can make it with different colors, too. ^_^

Hehe sure! I don't know if it would fit in with my whole siggie theme though.. But I could put it other places too ^_^ plx

Back