Emo World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Voice

Ok me and Tess was think about making our own RPG about Emo because mostly there is alot of people who like them so here it gose it's about this teen who mostly go to class, hang out and skate.

Name: Ella Lirin lavel
Bio: She is a girl who mostly quiet but when she around other people she seems to talk alot She have a little brother and a twin
Looks: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/HarryPottergirl_2007/sammie-1.jpg
Brother or sisters: Brothers Jeremy he lovely twin and Zac who is 13

Last edited:
Name: Vala Rose Jackson(goes by Val)
Bio: Will come out in rpg
Personality: Nice, very shy, extremly quiet
Pic:
normal_sexy-emo.jpg

Brother or sister: no siblings

Oh my gosh. You have got to be kidding me.

.....................wow..this forum really is emo world.....

I know..I agree with Miss Sunflower..I mean really. theres like 5 emo rp's...keep it all as one.

WHAT'S HAPPENED TO OUR BELOVED FORUM??!! *sob*

Oh my gosh. You have got to be kidding me.

.....................wow..this forum really is emo world.....

I know..I agree with Miss Sunflower..I mean really. theres like 5 emo rp's...keep it all as one.

WHAT'S HAPPENED TO OUR BELOVED FORUM??!! *sob*

....so don't join... and start an rp for what you want.

so what? people are joining, so why does it matter?

Is there something wrong with emos?

....so don't join... and start an rp for what you want.

so what? people are joining, so why does it matter?

Is there something wrong with emos?

geeeeeezz..rigut now I feel like saying some dirty words.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST FREAKIN EMOS!!!!

I used to be emo until I thought labels were so stupid and pointless. sure I cut, but whatever.

but its always emo emo emo emo emo.....man! this forum has really changed!

Ok OK...sorry. I shouldnt complain about the forum.

but its so annoying. everyone's emo all of a sudden! its just...so!! I dunno!

Im sorry! this forum used to be good and happy..but now everyone's dark, emo and depressed! I've been here for over a year...I've seen the change.

Look, what's wrong with emo??!! It's not like our characters are killing themselves or anything. Listen, there are plenty of RPGs on TDL that I wish didn't exist. But do I complain? No.

Sorry. I'm getting kind of frustrated, because no one seems to accept who I am.

Look, what's wrong with emo??!! It's not like our characters are killing themselves or anything. Listen, there are plenty of RPGs on TDL that I wish didn't exist. But do I complain? No.

Sorry. I'm getting kind of frustrated, because no one seems to accept who I am.

You're not an "emo" Lila. You're a human being. Emo is so a label.

And I agree with Protag. Yeah, TDL isn't the place for dark emo gothic junk. Hello: Does Family Friendly ring any bells?

I've just been really overstressed lately... I mean, public school is hard, and I've just been depressed. So I'm really sorry about all this. forget it.

I've just been really overstressed lately... I mean, public school is hard, and I've just been depressed. So I'm really sorry about all this. forget it.

No. I can tell exactly what you're thinking: Why can you accept me for who I am? {and your bio gives it away}

Thats one thing thats stupid about being emo. They dont take time to find happiness, all they can think about is how depressed they are and how much the world and everyone around hates them.

Its just weird seeing you going all emo and dark, cuz you were one of the nicest and happiest members around here. I know people can get stressed and depressed, of course I understand that, but then all of a sudden everyone is becoming "emo" and putting all these depressing lyrics in their sigs and whatnot.

OK OK, Im so sorry. Im done discussing emo's now on the forum.

Sorry folks, but with all that has been happening with young people who are involved in EMO RPGs and other stuff, we will not allow any whose focus, whether full or in part, that will allow for EMOs displaying a depressive, angry, mad, or sexual nature. This is a family friendly forum and we do not want this type of thing to influence others, especially those who cut and do other harm to themselves as many young people, and some adults as well, have a difficult time separating reality from fiction. There are other forums that allow this type of thing, but we have gotten many complaints about the EMOs on this forum resulting in many wanting to leave if we do not put a halt to it. Many on this RPG section do not even bother posting anything on the other sections concerning Narnia and C.S. Lewis which is what this forum is all about.

As a result, I am closing this thread immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back