Ending theme...

Ding_Bat

any of you guys have any idea whats the title of the ending song? . . . the music before the scene where lucy tried to go back to narnia again and she was caught by the professor? and after that scene, there's this another music, which i think is sung by alanis? i dont know, but i think its alanis. becoz of the voice. any idea bout the titles of the 2 songs??

Ding_Bat said:
any of you guys have any idea whats the title of the ending song? . . . the music before the scene where lucy tried to go back to narnia again and she was caught by the professor? and after that scene, there's this another music, which i think is sung by alanis? i dont know, but i think its alanis. becoz of the voice. any idea bout the titles of the 2 songs??

ok not sure what the song is. i don't know if you live in the U.S. but if you do you can go to walmart. you know what i think i can find out for you. just give me a few minutes then i will PM you.

ok nevermind looks like you got it under control. i didn't see that post. but when i looked the other day i saw two other songs underneath those two song that you mentioned. wait i think they are for the credits. ok nvm then

Back