Episode Titles Ideas.

How Will A Narnia Series Name Their Episodes?

• They use just numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Title Chapters From The Books, such as "Lucy Looks Into The Wardrobe", "A Day With The Beavers", ect

• Innovative titles that could come from anywhere, such as "Christmas Time Is Here In Narnia"

• Combination of 2 and 3

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • What Is The Point? They're All Movies!

• Total voters

jasmine tarkheena

Let's assume for a moment that the new Narnia adaption will be in episodic forms. Though I'm not sure how the seasons will be be broken up. It might be fun to talk about ideas for the episode titles.

One way is to just use numbers.

Another would be use the title of the chapters of each book. There could be titles that could come from anywhere. Possibly even a combination of both.

Maybe like "Lucy Looks Into The Wardrobe", "Christmas Time is Here In Narnia", ect.

Any ideas for an episode title in the series?

How about "The Fellowship of the Ring," "The Two Towers," and "Return of the King"? Oh, wait, nobody would ever use those for titles. How about, "A New Hope?"

For MN-
1. Mrs. Lefay and the Box
2. The Sisters of Charn
3. The Wrong Door
4. The Wood Between the Worlds
5. Temptation
6. The Deplorable Word
7. Jadis Takes Over
8. The Havoc of London
9. The Creation of Narnia
10. Digory Admits His Mistakes
11. Strawberry's Adventures
12. The Silver Apple
13. The Coronation of Frank and Helen
14. The Tree of Protection
15. A Miracle
16. Narnia A Merry Land

Suggested tongue-in-cheek titles:

1. Clean as a Weasel
2. Bright Lights of War Drobe
3. Which Witch is Which?
4. Where Do We Draw the Lion?
5. The King of Harts
6. Another World (Oh wait, that was a soap opera...)
7. The Red Badger of Courage
8. Elf Improvement
9. It's Forbidden to Look a Lot Like Christmas

For "Voyage of the Dawn Treader," there would of course be a chapter for each island, with an extra one for Eustace's dragon experience.

It would give away too much, but each chapter in VOTD could be named for the virtue it represents. Courage, selflessness, persistence, etc.

I can't imagine any more than 4 or 5 episodes per book without straying way too far off the plot of the books. The farther they go from the plot, the more likely they are to ruin the characters or overall nature of the story.

MN could be done with:
1 The Rings (or Wood Between the Worlds)
2 The Evil Queen
3 Genesis
4 The Garden
5 The Coronation

I wonder if they would use the Timeline as a source of inspiration as well. I think Peter Jackson did that when he did The Hobbit, took some elements from the Timeline that is found on the last pages in Return of the King. He worked where Gandalf disappears in the books into the narrative. So I wonder if they'd use the Narnia Timeline as a source of inspiration.

Though it's hard to say how they'd break up the seasons.

Back