Exercise?

WillsGirl

What kind of work outs does everyone do? What gives the most results, what's the easiest but still does the body good?
Anyone?

Jimmy Kickarse said:
I do 30 push ups everyday, plus I susually do stuff with my mates that involves running and stuff. Seems to work.
wow! how many push-ups can you do in 60 seconds? my friend at school can do 60 something!

Jimmy Kickarse said:
So, you're saying girls aren't as good as boys? Ok, if that's what you're saying :p
that is definately NOT what she is saying *shushes stephanie* i uh...i do push ups (i don't keep count), crunches, ugh i go play everyday..i do all that stuff everyday....ugh yeah i play outside...like stuff like playing soccer or getting more flexible..you know stuff like that..hehe especially on weekends... :rolleyes:

I cna't do any push ups...
the easiest way to exercise is to walk for an hour everday..:D
jog once or tice a week,
play sports, like tennis or volleyball once a week.
Playing sports is the easiest and more comfy and much more enjoyable exercise

glamel said:
I cna't do any push ups...
the easiest way to exercise is to walk for an hour everday..:D
jog once or tice a week,
play sports, like tennis or volleyball once a week.
Playing sports is the easiest and more comfy and much more enjoyable exercise
i like to make myself more flexible....that's fun!

I can't even do half a sit up. My work out is eating and eating when I'm only hungry! Not that I want to lose weight. It's actually the opposite.

QueenAravis48 said:
I can't even do half a sit up. My work out is eating and eating when I'm only hungry! Not that I want to lose weight. It's actually the opposite.
i only do this stuff when i used up all my time on the computer...to keep myself from going bizurk!!! we have stoopid fitness tests at school.....

iluvsk said:
i only do this stuff when i used up all my time on the computer...to keep myself from going bizurk!!! we have stoopid fitness tests at school.....
When I was in High school I took an aerobics class and believe it or not by the end of that semester i had a somewhat visible six pack abs! And I also gained weight because I gained it in muscles. I started out at 104 and ended at 109 :)

QueenAravis48 said:
When I was in High school I took an aerobics class and believe it or not by the end of that semester i had a somewhat visible six pack abs! And I also gained weight because I gained it in muscles. I started out at 104 and ended at 109 :)
hmm...well i hate the fitness test i like the whole fitness part but we have a written part..i hate that part!!!!

iluvsk said:
hmm...well i hate the fitness test i like the whole fitness part but we have a written part..i hate that part!!!!
LOL I know! You do good in the physical part but when it comes to the written part you endup screwing up! :mad:

QueenAravis48 said:
LOL I know! You do good in the physical part but when it comes to the written part you endup screwing up! :mad:
i know it like ruins my flipin grade!!!i do good on the physical part then they ask like the questions they know we didn't study for!!! :mad:

WillsGirl said:
What kind of work outs does everyone do? What gives the most results, what's the easiest but still does the body good?
Anyone?

I have a conditioning class. Or, had one, I'l go back to it after basketball's over with. I really enjoyed it. It helped me lose weight, but I gained muscle.

And if it were'nt for basketball i'd probably have a six pack by now... :D

Other than that, I play softball and that keeps me in pretty good shape.

Exercise...let's see...I don't do deliberate exercise. I suppose dancing for 5 days a week is exercise? But I would run laps of my school's hockey pitch which is,well, huge! lol :D

i play sports and that keeps me fit.
running is very good to.
i life weights (with my friends sometimes)
Skin' and snowboardin' occasionally.
oh and track. i love track.

Back