"Father Time" in The Last Battle **SPOILERS**

I am not sure...Probably stayed in the dark narnia and died like the creatures that flew up and teared up everything.The ending surprised me when Aslan told them what happened to them.

I imagine they just warped to Aslan's country or somthing. (Father time and the mer people) but I also think you guys are putting way to mutch thought into it. lol :rolleyes:

Kingaslanofnarnia said:
That is soo mean...He helpes Aslan...and he dies.
Also when the creatures were running to Aslan...What about the Mer-People?

The Time-giant, like the Dragons and Giant Lizards, may possibly have had no other purpose than to destroy Narnia at its ending, and may have been incapable of entering the after-life. In that case you might be happier thinking of them just as automatons - and equally incapable of being upset at their fate.

As to the mer-people - if the stars themselves could fall from the sky and line up at the door, why believe that the mer-people could not answer Aslan's call?

I also thought maybe when father time died...He was in Aslan' country...Like when Caspian died.
But as for the mer-people...I just noticed that C.S Lewis didnt metion them when he talked about the creatures at the door.
He mentioned strange creatures from unknown islands.

Back