Fav character and why/Which ... is your favorite?

Whos your fav character???

• Peter

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Lucy

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Susan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Edmund

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Aslan

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Mr. Tumnus

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Maurgrim

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mr. Beaver

• Phillip

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Jadis, the White Witch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iMove over to the LWW Movie forum.

(Though I think we have a few of these threads already - if I find one, I'll merge this one.)

Tough choice. I like Susan because she's cute and witty. I also like Georgie Henley because she's real cute too. I like Edmund alot, because he reminds me alot of well myself.

Aslan, certainly. But I have fantasies about sitting on a back porch at night in Terra Haute, Indiana watching the lights on the interstate...red one way and white the other...go by while Mrs. Beaver listens to my problems and says sympathetically, "Oh you poor, dear thing!" And I would want to have a glass of orange juice...naturally sweet like Valencia, none of that super-saccherine stuff like Sunny Delight.

I would have to say Peter is my favorite character just cause I know the emotions he goes through and can understand where he's coming from. My second favorite would be Lucy, I can relate to her innocence and wild imagination.

Kathy

I had to say Peter because he finds his inner courage through an adventure that, well, is life or death for them. He is the eldest and he has to go thruogh mre, like making sure his siblings are all right. He puts them first, and while he's protecting them, he finds his inner self which, I personally think is amazing!

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before . . .hmm. Anyhoo, mah fav characters aren't on the list. They are Ories the Centaur and the Griffin right before the battle starts, hence my username.

Back