Favorite character in the Book.

• Thread starter Adam with sword
  • Start date
A

Adam with sword

Hey Everybody i would like to know ...

Who is everybodies favorite character and why???

(Mines Peter Cause he rocks)

Susen cause SHE ROCKS.Hey,in my The lion,The witch and the wardrobe role play you can be peter if you like him so much.You better hurry if you want to before somone takes him.Go on The lion,The witch and the wardrobe then The lion,The witch and the wardrobe role play.

Because i am one who searches threads, and places comments in them, i would say this is similar to my "Who is the greatest" thread. yet i talk aboutt the actors themselves. my only suggestion is to add a poll with whoever you think should be voted.

oh yeah i would vote Aslan.

All of them

I like all of the characters because they all are really awesome and i also like Alsan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~PrincessStella~ said:
my favorite character is Stella of the Winx Club! i think she is beatiful, and awsome and she has a handsome boyfriend!
ingrid, if u haven't noticed, they mean IN NARNIA!!!! my fav characters are Edmund, bcuz i like the way that after he betraded his family, he almost died trying to save every1, Aslan bcuz he is the one who basicly made Narnia and after doing the Narnia qizz, they said i was Aslan, and i also like Susan bcuz i loved it how she shoots arows. one day i also i'd love to shoot some!
and i also like Edmund bcuz i like Skandar's personality. :p

Back