Flying Tomato Fans!!

abbyluvswilliam

I was wondering who is a Fan of the Flying Tomato???
For those of you who are not informed: Shaun White is the New Olympic Champion of the U.S!
He Rocks!!

LOL! di anyone see him talking about how he want s to meet Sasha Cohen?
I bet he has a Crush on her!!

OH YEA FLYING TOMATO ROCKS!!!! lol yea i think he does have a crush on her lol...OH YEA HES SO AWESOME!!!! LOL!!! GO SHAUN WHITE!!!!!

abbyluvswilliam said:
my sister pretends her imaginary friend is him! and she said that he likes mrstumnus99! LOL!

lol! Yeah.
Lol the Snowbarders rock! My sister snowboards and is going to teach me! Yay!!!!!! lol

Yeah, hes cool...When he said "I think I got my head in the right place" my grandpa said "He doesn't have his head anywhere but on his neck" Yes, he did just turn 80 last week.

Shawn White is awesome. ^_^ Has anyone seen him in 'First Decent'? I heard it was wicked. It has ALOT of old time Boarders plus Hannah Teeter and Shawn White. :D

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
Shawn White is awesome. ^_^ Has anyone seen him in 'First Decent'? I heard it was wicked. It has ALOT of old time Boarders plus Hannah Teeter and Shawn White. :D

I have not seen it but I saw the trailer! Looks pretty cool! Came out on my b-day! hey in like a couple of months I would have been a Shaun White fan for a year! lol DA (Don't Ask) but I can tell you the story of how it started.... later though!

Yay Shaun!!!! I worte a rhyme about him: Flying on his board thru the sky, his hair is red and he's way up high! Perfect back flip nose grab man he aint too bad! One small fall how can they say theres no way! An indescribable run and he's all done, He won the Gold medal and had alot of fun! Yay 4 Flying Tomato!!!!
LOL!!! DA! that just came to me last night!

Back