fool's day don'ts

dwarfmaster77

1-walk into bank and say this is a stick-up then say april fool's when everyones on the floor screaming.

2-walk into a building and say i'll blow this bomb strapped to my chest!!! then say april fool's.

3-tell FBI you going to kill pres to they're face then when they pile-drive you say april fool's

4-tell your family you were the only survivor in a full family car pool in an accident, then say april fool's.

5-tell people you have turetts and cuss really loud for no reason in church, then say april fool's.

THIS IS ONE YOU DEFINETLY SHOULDN'T DO!!!!

1-EAT CAKE AND SAY ITS REALLY GOOD, THEN SAY APRIL FOOL'S!!!!

Ok....I havent played an april fools joke on anyone. I think AFD is a mean holiday i mean some jokes can go way 2 far

LOL that would be soooo funny! Although sometimes my mom is in BAD mood and i dont think playing a AF joke on her would be the best sort of idea...

This mite be a controversial one...
Plan to kill urself thru poison to joke on ur parents, but then, after u kill urself u realise that u cant...say...april fools...when ur dead....

R.I.P​
McBang Bambambam​
An Aprils Fool gone wrong...wanted at 6 police stations for stealing vials of poison......​
1988-2006​

well I dont think I would plan on doing any of those...but

(I guess this is a V-day fools thing however) Dont give two people V-day cards from each other that you addressed (and that they never were going to give to the other person) and then let them find out what you did!...bad idea mates...*wink no I didnt do that:D*

Reepicheepfan said:
well I dont think I would plan on doing any of those...but

(I guess this is a V-day fools thing however) Dont give two people V-day cards from each other that you addressed (and that they never were going to give to the other person) and then let them find out what you did!...bad idea mates...*wink no I didnt do that:D*

Aww, I thought you did do that! I was like "Yay, I have dirt on RF!" :D

DeplorableWord said:
Aww, I thought you did do that! I was like "Yay, I have dirt on RF!" :D
OH shush you...after about a day both parties were doing: "You---*bust up laughing*" they are just upset cuz I did for them what they didnt have the guts to do for themselves...(I made my bro give them the V-day cards since it was semi- originally his idea!)

Back