GIF request

i would like for someone to make me a gif (animated). I want it of a few clips from the VDT trailer. the time of the shots i want are from 1:48 to 1:52 it the close ups of the four pevensies. after the clips i want text that says "return to hope, return to magic, return to narnia". and for the size i would like it to be width 140px and height 80px. if anyone could help me out that would be great!!

Last edited:
i would like for someone to make me a gif (animated). I want it of a few clips from the VDT trailer. the time of the shots i want are from 1:48 to 1:52 it the close ups of the four pevensies. after the clips i want text that says "return to hope, return to magic, return to narnia". and for the size i would like it to be width 140px and height 80px. if anyone could help me out that would be great!!
I would make it if I had time, and it would probably take me a while. You might want to ask member Powl' directly. I am sure she will be happy to make it for you. She's good at making animated gifs. I think she has one on her signature right now.

ok, there you go... I made the size you asked me [140x80] even though I thought it was a little small but I hope you like it

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz139/Powl/4pevensies.gif

4pevensies.gif

Back