Glee.

Is anyone here a fan of the telly show Glee?

For those of you who don't know, it's a show about a high school glee club, which consists of the "bottom of the heap" students in the school who have a passion for performing, as well as the surprisingly talented quarterback and head cheerleader.

I love this show. It's fabulous!

I know! Talk about sweet. Even though it was the "throwdown" I loved the "Hate on Me" cover. Harry Shum is a phenomenal dancer. And I'm hoping for more of the jam sessions where its not all overproduced. That was nice.
I loved Kristen Chenoweth. The full version of her and Matthew Morrison's cover of "Alone" is fantastic. I do hope Will finds out about Terri soon. I like the Quinn pregnancy storyline but the Will/Terri one is dragging on too long.

I like how Sylvester was just accepted of Quinn being preggo. I mean you think she would get mad but she didn't. If anything she was sad that Quinn didn't come to her.

Oh Yes I just love Hate on me too. SO good!! And I've been a fan of Kristin since I heard her in Wicked.

The most recent episode (Mash-Up) made me really happy and really sad.
I was really happy because I didn't initially like Puck, but then when he and Rachel began dating I was like, "Maybe he isn't so bad after all." And then I was let down. : (
But his rendition of "Sweet Caroline," one of my favourite songs, was SO GOOD!

Back