Gresham's Cameo

Skul

I looked on imdb.com, and Douglas Gresham's cameo is listed as "Telmarine Crier". But I couldn't find him in the movie. Can anybody tell me what he said or did?

I don't believe he was on camera. I think he was the one who announced the birth of Miraz's and Pruniprismia's baby boy.

MrBob

lol. A "crier" is old word for "announcer" so yes, he was the voice announcing the events. The "you know what to do general" was in reference to Prince Caspian, as in "you know what to do;);)".

As Caspian is riding away from the castle, the camera zooms out to show the castle and the fireworks, you hear an announcement that Lord Miraz and Lady Prunsipilla (sp?) have given birth to a son. The voice of the announcer is Doug Gresham.

As Caspian is riding away from the castle, the camera zooms out to show the castle and the fireworks, you hear an announcement that Lord Miraz and Lady Prunsipilla (sp?) have given birth to a son. The voice of the announcer is Doug Gresham.

Prunasprimia :)

Neat-o!I didn't know that.*decides to listen closely when DVD comes out*:D

He announced "A son! A son! This night Lady Prunaprismia has given Lord Miraz a son!" He also was the guy on the radio in LWW

Last edited:
By contrast, in the Dawn Treader movie, Mister Gresham WAS on camera, as one of the slave traders. He must have had fun pretending to get clouted with a boat oar.

Eleven years ago, I got to do some Dawn Treader cosplay in a park. I acted as a character similar to Mister Gresham's above-mentioned slave-trader character. I told spectators that I was "just a human-resource manager." I finally got "arrested" by a fairy character who was "working for Aslan."

Back