Guys how can you make a banner?????

There's a lots of graphic programs to make banners anyway. You could try photofiltre or photobie. I'm using photofiltre to make my banner.

Just pick some pictures and you could blend it as you want by those programs.

Have a nice try :D

The better programs (i.e. the programs that allow you to do more things, more effects and tools, etc.) are something like Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop. You can buy or download those but they cost an arm and a leg (if you've got a budget like me LOL)- starting somewhere around $70-$80.

Normally, to make a blended banner, you need two pictures and a decent photo editing program. You sort of "blend" them together. There are a lot of methods, and a couple are erasing, blurring, smudging, or using a feather marquee-type tool. Once they look good, you can add various effects (brushes, light effects, shapes, etc.) and text. You save it as a JPEG or something and then upload it!

:p

I wish I could help you, but I don't use all the photo shop stuff....I just play around with paint....actually P-C showed me how to make blends with paint. My arent good at all, but I have fun.:p

I can say I have learned a lot myself by trying things out while reading a tutorial. Photoshop and Paintshop are expensive although Paintshop is less expensive as Photoshop. There are enough free programs like the persons above all mentioned.

Yes, I find Photofiltre and Photobie to be pretty good in combination. Photobie is good for blends, because it supports layers (it's basically a freeware version of Photoshop without some of the fancier stuff) and Photofiltre is good for the other stuff.

Yes, I find Photofiltre and Photobie to be pretty good in combination. Photobie is good for blends, because it supports layers (it's basically a freeware version of Photoshop without some of the fancier stuff) and Photofiltre is good for the other stuff.
AND Photofiltre is very user-friendly! :) I Love it.

Back