harry potter4 sound track

mrspippin

hey has anyone heard the harry potter4 soundtrack. i bought it like the day after i saw the movie. it is totally sweeeeeeeeeet. does any one else like it?

it is mine to give to whom i wish, like my heart. lotr
long live Aslan. con
i'm not an owl. hp

You know, I do enjoy some of the tracks, but I find that if I try to think back and remember a catchy tune from one, I just can't. I don't know, I just like the other soundtracks a lot better, they were a great deal more Harry Potter-ish, if you know what I mean. Probably because John Williams composed them. I do like the track Harry in Winter, though, one of the few I enjoy listening to.

This is a good soundtrack even though people say John Williams score was better. I thought this soundtrack was still not as good as Prisoner of Azkaban's soundtrack but better than the score for the first two movies. I really like Harry in wintertime track 12 the best. I hum it accidentally sometimes out loud when walking to my classes. I really played this soundtrack alot especially during my studying for finals this past week. (Hooray! school ended yesterday for me!) Both this and my narnia and Lotr The fellowship of the ring are my three favorite soundtracks to listen to as I study or read

that is sooooooooo cool you and i like the the same soundtracks. harry potter 4, narnia and the fellowship of the ring!!!!!!!!!

it is mine to give to whom i wish, like my heart. lotr
long live Aslan. con
i'm not an owl. hp

John Williams and X-Ray Dog, etc, are a few of the composers for movies that make sountracks that you'd actually listen to outside the movie on your iPod or whatever. Or at least for me, maybe I'm just weird :D . But the tracks are amazing if you love making home videos like I do! :)

yea i got the 4th soundtrack too.... its ok but i really like POA's better... those are the only ones i get stuck in my head. i also have the chamber of secrets one but i cant find the first one ANYWHERE and it makes me angry, lol.

Back