Hasbro vs Disney Store Narnia toys: HELP!!

LifeMaiden

:confused: I remember when I first came here to the board, one of the members said he had all the Narnia action figures/toys. There are two groups of collectible figures, the Disney Store exclusive figures and sets, and the Hasbro stuff....is there some way I can get a complete list of how many items there were from the store as well as how many Hasbro made? It would be greatly appreciated.

IceMaiden said:
:confused: I remember when I first came here to the board, one of the members said he had all the Narnia action figures/toys. There are two groups of collectible figures, the Disney Store exclusive figures and sets, and the Hasbro stuff....is there some way I can get a complete list of how many items there were from the store as well as how many Hasbro made? It would be greatly appreciated.

I only like the disney store :)

That's ok.

They also made the "Happy Meal" action figures.
I don't know if they are different or not, but there are a lot of them aswell.

I was lucky to get this really neat McDonald's display thingie with the Happy Meal figures in it :

Shopping on ebay is great when you find SUPER deals. Someone was wanting to practically give this away for nothing.

IMG_1237.jpg

Only had to pay for the shipping. I also got the McDonald figures in the seperate plastic packages ( MIP) from ebay because they came with extras like the White Witch's castle, and Aslan came with a tent. I'm keeping those in the packages and then putting this cardboard one on display :)

That box got smashed in the post office. It really ticks me off when the package clearly says FRAGILE and then it shows up at my house crushed or broken. Like the postal people ( and sometimes UPS) do not READ that they're supposed to treat this package gently??????

I'm assuming you are mainly interested in White Witch stuff?

Have you sent a letter to Tilda yet for her autograph?

I'm planning to write a letter to all the cast members eventually. But my first project is to write a letter to Mr.Liam Neeson and ask him about his experience playing the voice of Aslan. I'm buying a calligraphy set and paper and took calligraphy a long time ago, so I plan to write the letters to the cast members in that manner. So that it's a lot more personal than something typed.

As always this terrible collecting bug hit me, and I planned only to get White Witch stuff. And I only planned to get the two Tilda Swinton autographed photos on ebay ( one has arrived and is already framed)...but then I thought well let me just start collecting other stuff, selectively. I don't want the entire Hasbro set, just a battle collection set and the White Witch puzzle.

I am debating whether to get the 5 other Disney store figures in addition to the White Witch I already have.

I'm trying to be selective about what I collect this time because the last thing a collector should do is have a roomful of random junk, instead of streamlining their collection and displaying it artfully.

About the autographs, if you send a SSAE to:

Tilda Swinton
c/o Hamilton Hodell
5th Floor
66-68 Margaret Street
London, W1W 8SR

They will send you a free signed photograph, and it will almost definately be personalised.

I have already got mine back from Georgie, and plan to write to some of the others soon.

Addresses and instructions can be found Here (although it is Narniaweb.)

ABright5 said:
About the autographs, if you send a SSAE to:

Tilda Swinton
c/o Hamilton Hodell
5th Floor
66-68 Margaret Street
London, W1W 8SR

They will send you a free signed photograph, and it will almost definately be personalised.

I have already got mine back from Georgie, and plan to write to some of the others soon.

Addresses and instructions can be found Here (although it is Narniaweb.)

oh my God, I sent her the letter to the New York address. I hope it gets forwarded to the right address.

IceMaiden said:
I'm planning to write a letter to all the cast members eventually. But my first project is to write a letter to Mr.Liam Neeson and ask him about his experience playing the voice of Aslan. I'm buying a calligraphy set and paper and took calligraphy a long time ago, so I plan to write the letters to the cast members in that manner. So that it's a lot more personal than something typed.

As always this terrible collecting bug hit me, and I planned only to get White Witch stuff. And I only planned to get the two Tilda Swinton autographed photos on ebay ( one has arrived and is already framed)...but then I thought well let me just start collecting other stuff, selectively. I don't want the entire Hasbro set, just a battle collection set and the White Witch puzzle.

I am debating whether to get the 5 other Disney store figures in addition to the White Witch I already have.

I'm trying to be selective about what I collect this time because the last thing a collector should do is have a roomful of random junk, instead of streamlining their collection and displaying it artfully.

hehe I have 3 Narnia puzzles :p

Back