He no longer looked at them like a LION??? what's that means????'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the book says: "...AND HE SPOKE HE NO LONGER LOOKED TO THEM LIKE A LION; BUT THE THINGS THAT BEGAN TO HAPPEN AFTER THAT WERE SO GREAT..." and I wonn't write the all book but "He no longer looked to them like a LION"?????!!!!!!!!!
What's that means???
Aslan took human form?
Aslan wasn't a lion anymore?
Tell me, please, I don't have answer...

You'll find this same thread in "The Last Battle" forum... I didn't know where to put this thread, so I did it twice.
Don't tell me something worng about it, please! like "There's two threads of the same thing", I knew it, don't worry.

Love and Hugs.

I'm going to answer your question with the one official answer and then politely lock the thread.

You were supposed to understand from this that Jesus and Aslan are the same person, and that when Jesus was in Narnia he appeared in lion form.

The author C.S. Lewis himself has said that Jesus and Aslan were the same person, and he put several other hints in the stories to indicate this to the reader so that it would be obvious.

What happened is the Pevensies saw Aslan in his universal form, the form he normally assumes in Heaven.

Hope this helps.

E.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back