Help Mf!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariaceleste

DEAR BOYS AND GIRLS,
CAN YOU HELP MF??? IN DIAGONALLEY.IT THE USERS SEIZE AROUND MF!!! CAN WE CAN WE GIVE HIM A BEAUTIFUL LESSON? I am very sad and tired of these continuous insults!!! PLEASE, HELP MF!!! Help Me...

Sorry...

Excuse me, my dear friend,
I' m very very sad of it, they take around always me :( , sigh... Can you do something for me?

Are you trying to say that a user has been bothering you,
and you want someone to teach him/her/them a lesson?

(Not sure)

Diagonalley.it

My friends,
the users of Diagonalley.it take around always me every day. Diagonalley.it is a Harry Potter chat, and I was wont ask to you if you cannot help me. I have need of your help, you must make to end at they. It' s clear? You can sey to they of finish with the insults...First you must enroll in this site. After you must enter in this chat and sey it. Please, I don' t make more!!! I' m sad!!! Very sad!!!

Alright, I am a member there..
(Harry Potter site is it?)

What exactly do you want us to do?
I don't want to start a board invasion.

Mariaceleste said:
My friends,
the users of Diagonalley.it take around always me every day. Diagonalley.it is a Harry Potter chat, and I was wont ask to you if you cannot help me. I have need of your help, you must make to end at they. It' s clear? You can sey to they of finish with the insults...First you must enroll in this site. After you must enter in this chat and sey it. Please, I don' t make more!!! I' m sad!!! Very sad!!!
I am very sorry, but i can not understand your english.

Is it on a different Forum?

If so, then the best thing you can do is to talk to the moderators and webmasters of that forum.

Harvestar said:
Alright, I am a member there..
(Harry Potter site is it?)

What exactly do you want us to do?
I don't want to start a board invasion.
Me either.

Mariaceleste said:
My friends,

I think thats basically-
This site/ page 'Diagonalley' is another chat/ board.
Maria is very upset about how they insult her.

The site- You must enroll (like Harry Potter),
and you guys should make them stop (harrasing Maria).

The best thing that can be done is to talk to the Admin or Moderators, and they will sort out your problems without the need for a board invasion

It's of course very sad that you're insulted and stuff, but it's on another site/forum... I'm not gonna join a forum to teach someone a lesson; it's not my style.
I agree with ABright5: You should talk to the mods of that forum. Good luck! :)

I guess if I am already there, it not a n invasion :rolleyes:

Lol, joking..

I recieved the pm.
Where is this site?

Or you can just forget about everything there can stay here
with the mods we have here.

Harvestar said:
I think thats basically-
This site/ page 'Diagonalley' is another chat/ board.
Maria is very upset about how they insult her.

The site- You must enroll (like Harry Potter),
and you guys should make them stop (harrasing Maria).

aww right
aww poor maria but i do agree with the tohers in saying that she should inform the mods or admin for there is not really much we can do about it :eek:

I get trolled alot on some boards im a member on, its best just to ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back