Help With names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyLies

Hello! I have difficulties picking names for the many characters in my many stories. Especially since i lost my baby name book! This character is a young man -around 18 years-old- and its in the time of castles and kings. Help!!!!!!

DestinyLies

How about something like Charlemange? It's a bit more of an 1800's name, but it was pretty unique compared to all the Henry's and Michaels and Johns that have been running around since the middle ages.

That's interesting. I like Sterling and for the girls Merewen, Adela and Colette. I need the dad's name though I might use that.

Oh, all of those are cool. Merewen sounds very old though, like back during the days of King Arthur. What time is your story actually?

Oh, all of those are cool. Merewen sounds very old though, like back during the days of King Arthur. What time is your story actually?
I am not sure yet. I haven't actually set a date but back in the time of King Arthur maybe. Adela is a cute name and Merewen is from Wayne Thomas Batson's books The Door Within Trilogy. (I do have permission to use her name).

Kale is cool name too.

Last edited:
I think that a good name might be something like Dominik. I don't know. Maybe Alexander, or Jonathan. For girls you could use Ariyana, Rosariah, or Sharkail. If they are any good, I hope they maybe help!

I'd find a name that's also easy to spell and remember. Otherwise you'll have to go look it up everytime it comes up. :p You might go to ask.com and type in your question, "best male medieval names?" or something like that...I've never had to do it, so it may not work, but you've got some good suggestions already. :)

I think that a good name might be something like Dominik. I don't know. Maybe Alexander, or Jonathan. For girls you could use Ariyana, Rosariah, or Sharkail. If they are any good, I hope they maybe help!
I like Aryana, and Roariah. I've used Aryana before but not that spelling. Thanks for all of the help everyone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back