hey guys! im new here!

bianca_narnia

hiya guys! my great friend marga (.:anna:.) told me about this site and how cool it is! i am a big fan of narnia so i decided to come here and check it out. it was so cool so i decide to register and now, here i am! haha...

u can call me nina or bianca, but i prefer nina. can anyone be my friend? thanks! im sure i'll enjoy it here!

bianca_narnia said:
hiya guys! my great friend marga (.:anna:.) told me about this site and how cool it is! i am a big fan of narnia so i decided to come here and check it out. it was so cool so i decide to register and now, here i am! haha...

u can call me nina or bianca, but i prefer nina. can anyone be my friend? thanks! im sure i'll enjoy it here!

Welcome to the boards! Where are you from in the Phillipines...Manila, Bel Air, North Kennedy Greenhills? Angeles City or Cebu? Makati?

IceMaiden said:
Welcome to the boards! Where are you from in the Phillipines...Manila, Bel Air, North Kennedy Greenhills? Angeles City or Cebu? Makati?
hey, IM, howcome u know these places? u a filipino? she's from makati. she's my best friend! hehe...... its cause of me that she's here right now (hey, im not bragging!)

bonjue, I'm not french... :rolleyes: AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY AND WALDEN MEDIA'S OFFICAL NARNIA FORUM: THE DANCING LAWN!

NOT EVERYONE TALKS IN ALL CAPS, I JUST FELT LIKE IT, OH, BY THE WAY I'M SLP AND YOU CAN JUST CALL ME THAT, I'M HALF DUFFER HALF RPER, FUN STUFF!

Back