Hey y'all

Storm

Hey y'all I am Reepicheepfan's little sister. I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun on this site, because my sister said it was preety awesome.

"

yes i will tell her and she is reading over my shoulder she says "What?! No better message for your wife? I'M HURT!" :p

Storm said:
Hey y'all I am Reepicheepfan's little sister. I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun on this site, because my sister said it was preety awesome.

aww thats awesome
i say that word a lot
im sure you are going to make a lot of friends on this forum because your sis has :D
WELCOME

GAAAAAAAAAAAH! Evil one has joined....ok well little missy! You be good on here ya understand?...:p Now, if you have any questions...don't ask me!:p J/K

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
hey storm! i think that you will have fun on this site. but ur sister is a character! shes evil did u know? :p

lol Yeah tell me about it! She's always taking over the throne at "The Last Post Game" thread! :p

haha yeah! i think we should think of a plot against her ... Yes We should do that and i like you ,you are awsome and we should sart a thend agse my sister

Storm said:
Are you serious? RF has a sister? Awesome!!! Join the duffers and the writer's club is pretty cool too. :cool:

Back