Hi! My Name Is Henrietta..Im New Here! =]

HenriettaB06

Hi!
My name is Henrietta. I recently just found this site, even though i have been a HUGE Narnia Fan since i was young. I would love to get to know some of you!!! I love this Forum! =]

Howdy!Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it. My name is NOT Putput the dancing circus bear I'll tell ya that. :p If you enjoy sillyrandomness check out the Land of the Duffers section. :D

HenriettaB06 said:
Hi!
My name is Henrietta. I recently just found this site, even though i have been a HUGE Narnia Fan since i was young. I would love to get to know some of you!!! I love this Forum! =]
hia!welcome!!i hope you like this forum its lits of fun!!i hope you feel welcome! :D :p

Welcome to Narniafans.com's Forums! :D Everyone SHOULD make you feel welcome and they normally do... As you can see...:D God Bless, feel free to PM me if you need help with anything :D

HenriettaB06 said:
Hi!

Hey Henrietta! Welcome to the site. You'll really enjoy it here. If you have any questions you can pm me or one of the mods/squires(the people in the blue/red letters).

HenriettaB06 said:
Hi!

Welcome Henrietta....this is a great site...you can PM me anytime or add me to your AOL messenger!

HenriettaB06 said:
Hi!
yo, wazzup?? welcome to the TDL forum! (welcome comitee, you know what to do..)

im sure you'll love it here and have great friends!:)

Welcome to teh tDL Hennrietta!! Yo u will love it here, I KNOW IT!!!:D IF you have any questions, or jsutwant another friend, yo ucan PM ME!!!:D

HenriettaB06 said:
Hi!

Hi there! Welcome to this wonderful place,I'm sure you'll love it here! :D

HenriettaB06 said:
Hi!

Hi hi! Me be QueenSusanofNarnia. You can call me that, or QSoN, or Katie (me name). :)
Enjoy dis place cause it's a good one.

Back