Holly Black

she's the suthor of the spiderwick chronicles(i didn tknow hat before)
shes also the author the author of tithe and valiant and ...yeah....mtv and paramount have rights over valiant now
how awesome
its similar to twilight..but ....more faerie tale like

she's the suthor of the spiderwick chronicles(i didn tknow hat before)
shes also the author the author of tithe and valiant and ...yeah....mtv and paramount have rights over valiant now
how awesome
its similar to twilight..but ....more faerie tale like

I haven't read the Spiderwick Chronicles, but Tithe and Valiant are on my top 20 favorite books list...!!!

i havent read those either. i don't intend to either:p
yo i talk so formally and like weird now...k not right now but like the sentence above.

FINALLY!
someone else on here who's read them.
yes they are on my top 20 as well. well, unless twilight series wont repeat it self on the list:p
i dindt read ironside yet. im not sure about the publication of that book. because i thought it was supposed to come out inlike march :S
I dont like Lolli

I saw 'Valiant' at the bookstore today and I was going to get it, but I realized that my mom would probably freak out if I got it. =[

aaw. why would your mom freak out? my mom doesnt know haha, I borrow it form the school library. I ask the school librarian to get the books i want. I love that library.
Spiderwick never really attracted me but now it seems a bit...tame. I like all the fearie taleness of the books. and you know that FEELING you get when you read them? oh my god its such a cool feeling. amazing. they're cool books. the characters are interesting indeed.

Back