Homeschooler's in High School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightcrawler_Fan

Here's something a little bit different. It's about homeschoolers who are suddenly put into public school. You can be either someone from the school or one of the homeschoolers. The homeschoolers all know each other but don't know anyone from the school. When we have atleast two homeschoolers and two public schoolers we'll start.

Name:
Age/grade:
Looks:
Homeschooled or Public schooled:
Bio: (How long been homeschooled/public schooled, siblings etc.)
Personality: (Shy, outgoing, cocky, show off, etc.)

My Character:
Summer Mayburn
15/10th/Sophomore
Brown hair, Bright blue Eyes, Tanned Skin
Homeschooled through 9th
Summer has been homeschooled her entire life until 10th grade. She has an older brother and sister who are in 11th and 12th.
Shy when meeting new people but she is very fun with her friends. Really shy around boys she doesn't know. Can be really crazy when with the right people.

Name:Chilena Havens
Age/grade:16
Looks:need to find a good pic of her
Homeschooled or Public schooled:Homeschooled in the day and Pubic in the after noon
Bio:She was adotped by the Havens she have a Foster brother that is her age and two sisters. her foster mum took her out of Public school when she was twevle and put her back put of the time in Public school. She only have five classes then she goes help at her family's place with her brother.her real mother couldn't take care of her when she was three so the Havens took her in her father was in the navy.
Personality: Sweet, Shy most of the time.

Last edited:
Name: Sarah
Age/grade: 16,
Looks: Avreage hight, just below the shoulders light brown hair, and blue eye's.
Homeschooled or Public schooled: Homeschooled
Bio: (How long been homeschooled/public schooled, siblings etc.) Has always been homeschooled exept for kindergarten
Personality: (Shy, outgoing, cocky, show off, etc.) Shy, that is untill she gets to know you better.

I never ever thought I would join a high school roleplay! But my darling deceased first wife Mary homeschooled our adopted Asian daughter; so in HER honor:

Alipang ("Al") Havens:
Born in the Philippines; adopted son of Eric Havens, a dentist, and Cecilia Havens, a stay-at-home housewife.

16 years old, also was homeschooled up till 10th grade because of the language problem. His parents were missionaries with World Vision in the Philippines and both speak fluent Tagalog; Alipang was already 11 years old when adopted. He was rebellious for a time, but his adoptive parents' Christlike love prevailed; now he loves his parents and would die for them. He wants to be a dentist like his Dad.

Alipang is extensively trained in the Filipino martial art Escrima, which features knife and stick techniques as well as unarmed fighting. No, he does not carry a knife in school; but against most opponents he only needs his hands. He is never the one to START a fight. Think of him as "Short Round" from "Temple of Doom," but older and darker-complected.

And Dayhawk, if you join this thread, I got here first, so: NO MATTER HOW TOUGH YOU MAKE YOUR PREDICTABLE BAD-GIRL CHARACTER, ALIPANG IS TOUGHER THAN SHE IS _AND_ TOUGHER THAN HER BROTHERS, NO MATTER WHAT NO MATTER WHAT NO MATTER WHAT, NYAAH NYAAH NYAAAAAAH.

MAJOR EDIT: My forum-niece GentleVoice has appointed herself a member of my family in another way too! Her character is related to the owner of the Filipino restaurant where Alipang works; and as of 29 December, GV decided that her character also LIVES WITH my character's family. So Alipang has in effect a third sister, one close to his own age.

Last edited:
I already said that Alipang is NEVER the one to start a fight. By the way, he works part-time at a Filipino restaurant called Pansit Paradise.

I'll join :D

Name: Jennifer Williams
Age/grade: 10th grade; 15 1/2 yrs
Looks: Wavyish brunette, normally straightens her hair. Green eyes. Olive-tonned skin. Loves casual wear, so normally either wears jeans/sweats with a t-shirt/sweatshirt... converse/vans.
Homeschooled or Public schooled: Public
Bio: Youngest of three siblings. Father is a journalist, mother used to be a part of a rock band, but now photographs models. She hopes to combine her love for photography and writing someday. Father and mother don't have the best relationship, but not the worst. Public schooled all her life. Loves her laptop; normally procrastinates on homework and sits on the internet or works on photoshop.
Personality: Friendly, makes friends easily. Outgoing and spontaneous, normally begins singing lyrics randomly. Dislikes fake blondes that think they're all-that...etc. :rolleyes: Falls in love easily.

Is it okay if I play a brother and sister?

Name: Jason Katon
Age/grade: 17/10th
Looks: Black hair, is half hispanic, but looks more Italian...kind of hard to describe. Has dark brown eyes.
Homeschooled or Public schooled: Public schooled
Bio: public schooled, but his parents want to take him out of it, he is a year behind because of slight learning disabilities.
Personality: Kind of shy, but crazy if you get him with the right group of friends. Likes to meet new people, because they don't know he has a learning disability.

Name: Kaitlyn Katon
Age/grade: 16/10th
Looks: Like her brother, but has long, wavy hair and green eyes.
Homeschooled or Public schooled: Public schooled.
Bio: public schooled all her life, but is doing much better than her brother. She wants to be a nurse when she grows up, and is a little annoyed with her older brother.
Personality: Very outgoing. Likes to match make people, so watch out! Doesn't like to meet new people, and is almost the opposite of Jason in her personality. She thinks her brother is weird.

Is that okay?

It's just about 9 for me too, and I have a pretty big day tomorrow. Sounds like a wise decision to start tomorrow, fearless leader.

(I have church, too)

now four, im gonna do me! yay!

Name: Kim Tisdale (not real last name)
Age/grade: ugh lets pretend im 18 and a senior
Looks:
me-1.jpg

Homeschooled or Public schooled: Public
Bio: ugh well im gonna have a made up family. I have three sisters and just a mom. We are on well fare and have always been in public school.
Personality: quircky, sweet, loyal, but can be deceptive, and can be a little too chilled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back