How do you delete your account?

TN is right...but why would you want to do that? We'd hate to lose you.

The people TN mentioned can also change your screenname if you need them to. Hope you decide to stick around. If not, you don't have to delete your account...just anounce it in the Gone and Away thread...that way if you ever change your mind you can come back.

Ahhh..well, you can edit out all your personal info...e-mail, specifics, and the like. Then when you're older and allowed you can come back. You would be listed as a member, but not an active one for the time being. Hope they'll let you come back some day. It's a family friendly forum. But, it's good to do as they wish.

Last edited:
Coming back is a good thing when you're allowed. When you're older and can make your own decisions it will be an option. We'll be around when you do. You are wanted here.

Yeah, Specter and EveningStar can delete your account if you really wanted them to. It might take some time, though, because you could have done so much during your time at NarniaFans.

Bring me a young goat without blemish upon whom the full moon has never shone. Bring me a blanket of camel's hair and a length of rope the span of a man's reach. Provide me with a white jerkin and sandles. I shall dress the goat as Luke Skywalker, take photos of it, and then grant your request. :rolleyes:

If you want your account deleted, PM me. And despite the rumors that I once dressed a pig as Darth Vader, I will comply without being bribed....

John

Back