i know caspian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-x-emo emz-x-

Hi I'm newbut I'm full of gossip for the next narnia film :) So here i go with the gossip....I know a guy who's playing in the next narnia film:price CaspianA boy called Nick pack in my school ( in surrey) was called up by the casting director and was asked if he would like 2 play caspian and he said yesbecause he's got 98.9% of getting in i could get him 2 answer any of your questions about the up coming filmso Iknow caspian!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :) and if u don't believe me u can ask him if he knows a girl called emily , who's in his school who's courtney's m8 who acted with him in the school production of KES and he'll say he knows me!plus the other day i got a sighned photo from skandar!WOOOOOOOOOOO!and he told me in the letter about this sight! :) So luv the sight!
Emz

Last edited:
What's his name again? And can you scan the signed photo? I've never seen Skandar's signature and I want to make fun of it :rolleyes:

Also, when did this happen? According to IMDb, no one has been cast for Caspian yet. Did this person get a callback, or were they officially given the part?

emzy- yer it's true i'll scan it on a soon as possible
plus do u want a sighned photo from price casoian before the film come out?

yer both of u! for goodness sake i walk home with him- by the way i'm referring 2 capian- nick pack . any way how do u add pics 2 ya posts? :) :confused:

Is this really true? No offense,but many people on the web make up stories like that to get popular...but if it is true,you're very,very happy! :)

As Pippa Hall (The Casting Director) has already said that Casting will not begin until September, this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back