I miss this place a lot.

SOS~

I joined when I was 11 year old , I used to post here all the time. I am almost 19 now and just finished my first year of college. This place brought me so much joy. I have very fond memories of interacting with the members here. I will never forget my love for all things Narnia. I hope everyone is well.

Just stopping by.

You're always welcome back!
Once a King or Queen in Narnia, always a King or Queen in Narnia.
:)

I have a feeling we'll get more people once Netflix announces something. As soon as that happens, we'll have movie and/or series information to post, cast and crew information, etc. And another cool thing that happens is whenever someone posts a relevant thread, we'll tweet the title and a link to the post, so hopefully those links will draw more people in.

Yeah, we most definitely will. Which is a shame, considering the Walden Media films could then be considered Remakes, too... and the BBC LWW could be considered a remake of the animated version.

I came to this thread because it is essentially why I am here...I started coming to this site when I was thirteen and haven't been here since I was sixteen. I randomly remembered this place when I was working on an assignment for my Master's degree. It's like opening up a portal to my younger self.

I'm glad for everyone who returns to Dancing Lawn, as well as for anybody new.

Katy, do you remember Evening Star? I have had the pleasure of meeting him in person. He currently is the head of Trail Life U.S.A., an alternative to Boy Scouts, with a powerful emphasis on the safety of boys.

I came to this thread because it is essentially why I am here...I started coming to this site when I was thirteen and haven't been here since I was sixteen. I randomly remembered this place when I was working on an assignment for my Master's degree. It's like opening up a portal to my younger self.
That is awesome!

I can also relate to this. I first joined with a friend back in 2006 and was consistently active for a few years, then left and popped back in a couple times during my first round of college. I haven't been active in almost a decade until now, but there's a certain comfort in returning each time over the years: in revisiting some of my terrible opinions as a kid; in seeing that sometimes there was wisdom there as well; and in connecting with people around the world over things great and small. It's nice to visit again. :)

Actually Hermione is my first name here, Lucy is my middle and Chase is my last name. Not in reality (but I can't tell you my real one because I am young.) If you mean yes. Hermione obviously as I read in your post is from Harry Potter. You know my middle and my last I borrowed from Annabeth Chase. These are all fandoms I like or did like so I mixed all 3. That is why I have a tiny Hermione picture and Annabeth. The original ones were from online and I downloaded them all did the add sticker feature went to gallery and then tada. I looked up their favorite colors and tried making the text those colors but it didn't want to be so yeah, I made my avatar with gallery.

Last edited:
Back