I need some help!

Prince_Shasta

Ok, I want to create a Story, not a written one, it will be with draws, and i don't know of what, i think fantasy is a great topic, but i wanna know what do you think, and what things do you like in stories?, please I need help! :eek:

Yeah fantasy sounds great Prince Shasta. hmmm....let's see...how about a group of people stranded on a magical island and found magical things and extraordinary peoples inhabiting the island and they call it The Isle of Enchantment?;) Nah, that sounds crazy I think, and it looks desame with Narnia, but it will be all up to you Prince Shasta, all I can say is that if you are going to make a story with a same plot with any of the stories be sure to add more exciting and fun things;)

I know but that's the hard thing, I want to make something different, and mabe if i fuse things that other people like (and me too), could be a great story. :D

Well... mabe but I want action! :D also drama and love, a little of eveything! hehe, but whow to start, any idea?. In our world or another world :confused:?
I know it should have something of my imagination and all, but only some recomendation... and later I will put it here! (if you want).

I think it's better if its realistic. I'm a total scatter brain:p:p:p

Action:being a member of a crime squad that saves people
Love: fell in love with a hostage while the whole squad is stranded on an island because of the crashed helicopter
Drama: the hostage is already engaged to somebody.

Eh-eh what a crazy mind I've got but that's I can think of:D

But Fantasy! :eek:, mabe like people who live in another world..., or i Don't know..., with a bad guy/girl who wants to dominate the world or its just like other stories?

I was thinking of something like this not long ago. The only problem was, I can't draw. It is a great idea!
I would love it if it were action. With somene purely evil, but with something out of ordinary, maybe a son that he lactually loves, or maybe a love of music?

I was thinking of something like this not long ago. The only problem was, I can't draw. It is a great idea!
I would love it if it were action. With somene purely evil, but with something out of ordinary, maybe a son that he lactually loves, or maybe a love of music?

Sorry for not answer :eek: but i had some troubles with my comp. Thanks for that, mabe the part of the son would work, and i will try to put the characters here and then you can tell me what you think of them! :D

You can always start in this world and invent a new way of getting into a fantasy world... There are lots of ideas. It could involve water, or could happen while your character (or characters) is sleeping: It could be a doorway that you have to walk on certain stepping stones to unlock...

Then think about the land you want to create. What will its inhabitants be? Will it be similar to ours? Or will it be totally different?

Then, ask yourself why are you going to transport the characters there? Will there be a task for them to perform? A quest? A rescue? Or will they need something from the fantasy world to bring back to our world, in order to save someone or save the world or something?

Think out the general outlines, and just...start writing!:D See what happens.

You can always start in this world and invent a new way of getting into a fantasy world... There are lots of ideas. It could involve water, or could happen while your character (or characters) is sleeping: It could be a doorway that you have to walk on certain stepping stones to unlock...

Then think about the land you want to create. What will its inhabitants be? Will it be similar to ours? Or will it be totally different?

Then, ask yourself why are you going to transport the characters there? Will there be a task for them to perform? A quest? A rescue? Or will they need something from the fantasy world to bring back to our world, in order to save someone or save the world or something?

Think out the general outlines, and just...start writing!:D See what happens.

It will start in our world, and... You will see!!! :p I´m going to start Right now!!!
But I put the story Here or In other post??? Thank you for your help! Im going to use some of it!

Back