I Need...

Red Roses

who do you need in order to survive?

right now i'm feeling so hopeless and i'm crying. all i need is God and i know He's with me. but i also wish my friends were here... and my parents. life used to be so simple when i was a kid. i wish i was small again and i could cuddle up in between my parents and have them hug me and tell me not to worry and that they will make all my worries go away... i wish it was like that....

but anyways! so who do you need?

who do you need in order to survive?

right now i'm feeling so hopeless and i'm crying. all i need is God and i know He's with me. but i also wish my friends were here... and my parents. life used to be so simple when i was a kid. i wish i was small again and i could cuddle up in between my parents and have them hug me and tell me not to worry and that they will make all my worries go away... i wish it was like that....

but anyways! so who do you need?

*hugs her sis forever and ever* I would need my Bible. I think that I would lose it if I didn't have that. I would also need my sis Emma, cause she would make me laugh and then everything would feel ok for a bit longer. I would also need someway to keep in contact with all of my friends, and my laptop to keep the boredom away.:D Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a ton of notebooks and some pencils:D

*Hugs Sara*:)

I would need:God,my family,my dog,light(I hate the dark!),water,food,and music.:)

Here in TDL i would need slippers to come back :( I really miss her and she has totally dissappeared, on MSN too X(

And, apart from TDL: God, MOOOM!, my dog, my grandma, my DS, pc, and diary :)

The answer for me, and for all Christians should be - Jesus Christ. Only through Christ can we find true love, devotion, grace, mercy, friendship, peace, and joy.

1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Back