I want more friends....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_Punch

People I want more friends to talk to on these forums.If you become my friends I'll even put you in my stories as a good person.

well hello you know you can talk on the fan threads like for Anna or Georgie. i'm pretty sure the Skanderites(sp?) keep thier thread busy. of there are random threads too.

WilliamMoselyLover#1 said:
I want more friends to so I will be your friend keep putting new threds and get more friends!!!

Thanx for the advice....I'm still laughing from the LWW bloopers!

My AOL messenger is morgullordqueen. Add me to your list and I'll be your pal :D

Note: everyone on this board is very friendly. You will never lack for friends here :D

SweetieGirl said:
People I want more friends to talk to on these forums.If you become my friends I'll even put you in my stories as a good person.
what are you talking about you have tons of friends.........

fishgsjkldtsdjldhgkefjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

please help me

hi wats up everyone i konw this isn't the right thred to ask this but please help me out. How do u become an officaial skandarnite i don't know so i u guys could pm me a let me know that would be awsome!
thanks so much :)

Last edited:
Stop spamming.

Hey, I'll be a 'friend' too.
I'm pretty open minded about anything.
If you need help too, I can be around the introduction forum (where you posted)

Cya

(EDIT: )

HEY!! WAIT A MINUTE!!
YOU ARE THAT Super Lady Amy something..

Lol.. Nearly fell for that..

Last edited:
SweetieGirl said:

You don't have to put me in your stories to have me as a friend to chat with on this forum...just add me to your AOL messenger if you have that, or PM me anytime, Sweetiegirl.

SweetieGirl said:
Hello there! I'll be your friend! I don't know all that many people here. Call me Cleo! :) PM me if want. What stories have you written?

W. Cleopia said:
Hello there! I'll be your friend! I don't know all that many people here. Call me Cleo! :) PM me if want. What stories have you written?
hey, if you want, i can be your friend, i wrote some really "not so good" stories.... anyways, Hi!

hey sweetie girl! u can pm me anytime and i noe how u feel, i could use some more friends 2!. i will add u to my buddy list!oh, and i will definitley be your friend 2!:D :) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
me needs more friends too............. me only have one friend................me likey more friends...................me will accept sweetiegirl as friend............even if sweetiegirl don`t put me in her stories (which me want her to!)..................... :)

me needs more friends too............. me only have one friend................me likey more friends...................me will accept sweetiegirl as friend............even if sweetiegirl don`t put me in her stories (which me want her to!).....................
ill b your friend 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back