I wonder...

mejonny

I wonder if the people in charge of making the future movies (Directors, people in charge of casting and everything) come here to see what us fans speculate about the future movies... after all, it is us they want pleased right? It would seem logical for them to come here and start discusions with questions to get thoughts, like a company taking a survey to find out how to best advertise a product or how to improve a product.

Has this thought occured to anybody else... perhaps Andrew Adamson is reading this post lol. So... Nice Job! Keep up the good work! Make sure you keep Harry Gregson Williams for music and be sure those casting people use lots of unknown talents!

i think there are people who do those jobs,
i mean, the director or producers may or may not search for sites like this, but i bet they have people who do the searching, observations, and about news etc that is realted to what they are doing and what will they gonna do.
these people is probably the one who is looking for reviews, good and bad, and suggestions, etc.
well, thats my opinion anyways.:)

Yeah, they do probably do that to see what people are saying about the movie, good or bad movie, what should they do diffrent with the sequeal...

Back