If you could only have one movie created out of the books, which one would you pick?

Narniafreak152

Seriously. If you only got to make a movie out of one book, which would you pick?

I pick The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. All-time favorite.

are you talking about the narnia books? if so i would pick the magician's nephew i just love that book and the whole idea of the worlds between the woods seems so mystical to me....

I'd have to say the Dawn Treador as well, perfect for flash back moments anf there you have Ed and Eustance two of the best charactors, a trador and an ass.

The Lion the Witch and the wardrobe is my fave. So i'd choose that one if they could only make one, but since theyve made it if i had to choose one more i'd choose The Last Battle, for so many reasons, i also love Tirian<3 :)

i wud choose The lion the witch and the wardrobe cos it is the easiest to follow and most of the amin characters like the white witch and aslan r introduced.

I would have VoDT, just because there's so much adventure. It's my favorite of the books and i really don't like LWW too much, maybe just because it's so known, unlike the other Narnia books.

Wow, there are a lot of votes for VODT, and I will add one more to that total. I think it makes the best epic adventure and would be more easily doable on film than LB and MN, which are other two favourites.

well i think i would pick LWW. but that might be because they already made it and i saw how good it was. maybe PC but i think the only if they kept william moseley as peter then i prolly just wouldn't go see it. J/K. i don't know i really like LWW so i think i will go with that one. but definety not MN or HHB i think those are kinda dull.

I Love Prince Caspian. It's my all time favorite. I just love it and I can't wait till the movie comes out. I've read PC about 3 or 4 times. :) Not alot I know, but I love the story.

Back