Im buying a few new bookmarks

she-elfwarrior19

I was at one of ym fave books stores ( Coles) and i was looking at the variety of bookmarks they have, then all of the sudeen i see LWW ones!! One with Aslan, the WW, peter, edmund, susan. they are wicked, im gonna buy a few.They are so neat!!!!!

I have two, one with Lucy and the wardrobe, and one with Aslan. Both of them have the wintry lamp post scene on the reverse side. I love them. I bought I think five of each when I saw them but have given away a bunch. They also say the release date of the film on them, Dec 9. Hurray!

kewl, the ones that imn getting are a little different, they are almost animated, but its the picture of the actor/charecter, its hard to describe, but they are wicked

I have to go to the bookstore this weekend anyway, I will look for them. Thanx for the tip!

she-elfwarrior19 said:
I was at one of ym fave books stores ( Coles) and i was looking at the variety of bookmarks they have, then all of the sudeen i see LWW ones!! One with Aslan, the WW, peter, edmund, susan. they are wicked, im gonna buy a few.They are so neat!!!!!

thats soo cool!

has anyone seen any of the bookmarks at chain bookstores (barnes & noble, borders, etc), the ones with the little coins attached or the ones with the quotes on them? i saw them on ebay but i havent seen them in the stores or online at amazon etc...also anyone know how much they retail for? thanks!

the Barnes and Noble I go to had them. I got the Aslan one and then I was given Edmund and Lucy ones for Christmas. Mine are the ones with the coins on the tassel. I went back to get a few more and they had sold out. I hope they get more.

she-elfwarrior19 said:
yeah these are the ones im talking about :D:D lol
welcome plumsiren ive never seen you here before..i dont think:) welcome just the same:)

yep i'm new, thanks!

i've been sick for a few days & i'm itching to get to the mall etc to look for narnia-related stuff

she-elfwarrior19 said:

Ar they sound wicked, hmm i wonder if they do them in Ottakars, we don't have a coles here :mad:

x

Back