Iron On's for t shirts

shortangel

ok this thread is for anyone that likes to do those Iron On's on t shirts i was wondering what shapes have you ironed on your T shirts?? like the peace sign, flowers, Christian symbols, if you've never tried them they can be found at craft stores or wal_mart

I haven't done iron on's since I was a kid. Those were always fun to do! They were mainly comic-book characters like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,He-Man,Spideman, Batman etc...

I've done a ton of iron ons for Bible quizzing t-shirts, I'll find some pictures of them.

I made all the designs as well, the Sprite can, the Blizzard designs and I made my own font to make the numbers. You can't read the nickname very well though but we desperately wanted nicknames.

Attachments

• transfers.jpg
    transfers.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 122
I made Narnia shirts once for me and two friend. They had the Chronicles of Narnia logo on the front and on the back was a picture of Aslan with the words, "We are all Edmund in need of an Aslan."

I've done iron ons for Vacation Bible school shirts to go along with themes, but my favorite VBS shirt design was silkscreened on my very own handmade silk screen with a design that was a collage of pictures by kids at church on the theme of the Armor of God. I took their designs and made a stencil on my screen and then the older kids helped silkscreen it on shirts for everyone. It was a lot of fun!

cool pictures of the t shirts :)

gordongirl cool photos of the iron ons on the T shirts, benisse that's so cool that you use iron ons for T shirts for VBS, yep they are fun to do, i just ironed on some Christian symbols on 3 of my T shirts, anyone got any more ideas they want to share or other Iron ons that they have tried???

big iron on angel wings & other designs

i wanted to share some more iron ons that i saw recently and one that i bought it's angel wings the directions are very easy to follow, i also saw the peace sign, american flag, Christian symbols, i discovered these at wal_mart

wowww cool :)

wowww cool but i've never heard of an iron on like that i'll have to see if i can find that one at the thrift stores, anyway i still have a big iron on of angel wings that i haven't ironed on yet

Back