is narnia game any good???

*SkandarsQueen* said:
I actually didnt like it.....but it IS worthwhile. I mean, SKANDAR IS IN THE BONUS FEATURES! :D
yes i liked that part...lol....but i did play some of my friend's game...it was pretty fun...

haha...well i haven't beaten the game yet cuz i simply do not have the time but hey....uhm...yeah thats what i have to say..but yeah I'd love to see skandar! I always am Edmund when i play...and my brother wonders why...haha tee hee hee

LOL. I like William more than Skandar...I kinda like them both the same..or i think i like skandar more..i watched all those special bonus things on William, Anna, Skandar and Georgie

What is ur fav. lever in the game? mine is probably Follow Aslan or The Witchs Castle

haha On Mike's Super Short Show on Disney Channel, they have an interview with them(i have seen it like 5 times) and there is this funny blooper thing they preview and Skandar is standing in his fur coat acting weird..it is funny...yeah I used to have an insane crush on Will(his pictures I have of him are STILL under my nightstand) but then i saw some of the pics and was like...ok...its skandar! yay then i became a skandarnite

LOL. I like Edmunds perosnality in Narnia...especially in the horse and his boy..he seems like a nice king..that is how i got to like him more..more than Peter cuz i use to like peter more...oops it looks like we are getting off of the topic..LOL

Back